Counting Bills & Coins
By K12 Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Counting Bills & Coins lets you practice identifying and solving math problems with money. Count, match, and make change with coins up to quarters and bills up to $20. Practice money skills in five unique activities:
(1) Counting Money: Type the total of the coins and bills you see.
(2) Show Me the Money: Drag bills and coins to make the total shown.
(3) Making Change: Drag bills and coins to give customers change for their purchases.
(4) Matching Amounts: Make the amount shown by using a different combination of bills and coins.
(5) Show Values: Drag coins and bills to count up, and then check your answer.
Perfect for younger students who are just learning what pennies, nickels, and dollars are and for more advanced students who want to practice making change up to $99.
* Explore U.S. currency.
* Coins: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
* Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20
* Choose to work with coins only or coins and bills.
* Choose up to three difficulty levels to see front or front and back of money and solve more difficult problems.
Counting Bills & Coins was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Policy: http://www.k12.com/ip-policy
What's New in Version 2.0.14
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 2.0.14
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K12, Inc.
- © 2015 K12 Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.