In every issue of Country Living, you'll find your definitive guide to the country lifestyle with seasonal recipe ideas, entertaining tips, home décor tricks, amazing antiques, and more!
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
Country Living Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE Country Living, so I’m quite disappointed with the new versions of the app. I really dislike scrolling up through the articles like a web page. I want a magazine app to look/feel like I’m scrolling through a magazine, not a web page. It’s clumsy, it’s difficult to navigate the pages, and it’s slow. I’ve had it crash, but maybe this latest update will fix that...we shall see. I truly hope someone is listening to your longtime/loyal readers. It’s seems to be a theme in the reviews that we’re not fans of the “new look and feel” of the app.
Can’t flip pages - don’t buy until resolved
Absolutely ridiculous that the page scrolling is not fixed. Sometimes you can double tap on a page and it will forward to next page, mostly not. This has been reported in reviews for months. Flipping or scrolling to the next page doesn’t work at all. If there is a magic way to turn pages they have not communicated it.
Don’t waste your money unless you just want to pay for the cover!
What’s the point?
This is a fun magazine for some light reading, but I’m not sure why I subscribe anymore because I can’t read it. I can get to articles that are linked from the cover, but that’s it. The table of contents isn’t linked to any articles—nothing happens when I click on the sections. Either the UI is so unintuitive that it’s useless, or it’s just broken. Either way, it’s ridiculous. Zero stars.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine $1.99
- Country Living Magazine $19.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-May 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.