Country Living Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRY A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
In our September issue, we introduce a miscellany of tips, tricks and good rules of thumb for making your home’s smallest spaces (from the laundry room to the home office) work a little harder! Plus, discover a healthy crop of new products to make getting organized that much easier, learn how to embrace blue and white in your home, check out a Nashville tree house designed with grown-ups in mind, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
With a focus on decorating, gardening, cooking, and crafting, Country Living beats a path home to what really matters. In every issue you'll get the very best recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects, and more!
Plus, take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite recipes, craft ideas, décor inspiration, and more!
Download our free app today, and then select the issue you’d like to purchase or subscribe and save up to 50% off the single copy price!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1.4
This update addresses minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please update now to take advantages of these improvements, and keep the feedback coming!
Slow to load
I use to enjoy this magazine, but now that I get the digital edition I don't bother with it as often because it takes five minutes to load each article,...one...at...a...time
Great magazine. Very creative ideas!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.4
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine$1.99
- Country Living Magazine$19.99
- May 2013$3.99
- February 2013$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2013$3.99
- Jul/Aug 2013$3.99
- September 2012 $3.99
- March 2013$3.99
- June 2013$3.99