Country Living Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
In every issue of Country Living, you'll find your definitive guide to the country lifestyle with seasonal recipe ideas, entertaining tips, home décor tricks, amazing antiques, and more!
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
What's New in Version 6.5
Update the app today for performance enhancements like our new pinch and zoom feature. We’ve also included a "Resume Sync” option so you can pick up where you left off in an article or video from a different device. Plus, we’ve fixed some bugs to improve your experience. Please keep the feedback coming!
I LOVE Country Living, so I’m quite disappointed with the new versions of the app. I really dislike scrolling up through the articles like a web page. I want a magazine app to look/feel like I’m scrolling through a magazine, not a web page. It’s clumsy, it’s difficult to navigate the pages, and it’s slow. I’ve had it crash, but maybe this latest update will fix that...we shall see. I truly hope someone is listening to your longtime/loyal readers. It’s seems to be a theme in the reviews that we’re not fans of the “new look and feel” of the app.
Crashes, deleted downloads
New update constantly crashes. Unable to view magazine. Deleted all of my magazines from the previous years and won't restore anything but the current subscription. I have to download everything again. AWFUL!!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 75.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine$1.99
- Country Living Magazine$19.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-May 2013$4.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-February 2013$4.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$4.99
- Dec/Jan 2013$4.99
- Country Living$0.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-Jul/Aug 2013$4.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-September 2012$4.99
- CountryLiving-Magazine-March 2013$4.99