Country Living Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Start your trial subscription today!
Design a bright and cheery room! Plus discover indigo hues, quick kitchen updates, enchanting gardens, warm-weather cocktails, little treasures under $9, and more! Plus, iPad readers can tap-to-save and share your favorites pages and photos!
Country Living inspires and, in many ways, defines the country lifestyle. Now you can get the very best recipes, decorating ideas, and DIY projects for your iPad®. Subscribe today and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Country Living’s app just got better! Update now for access to exciting new features and a fresh, new look for the iPad. And we'll be bringing these features to iPhone and iPod Touch soon!
You asked and we listened!
- Inspiration anywhere, anytime: Create albums for all your must-have decor, DIY, and recipe ideas in Country Living. You can create as many albums as you’d like, saving and organizing your favorite images from the pages of Country Living has never been easier!
- Country Living goes social: Share your favorite DIY finds on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Whether it’s an album you’ve created with your most-wanted (and affordable!) home accessories, or a comfy room plucked from the pages of the latest issue, sharing with friends is just a few taps away!
- Your Country Living favorites: Just tap on the star icon from any page and you can quickly find your favorite style, craft & cooking articles for from one easy-to-access location.
- A brand new look! We’ve updated the Store to make it easy to find more magazines you’ll love, and we added a Library for quick easy access to your Country Living issues, albums and favorites.
Enjoy, and keep the feedback coming!
Really? ...pay for both a hard copy subscription & digital.
Why would anyone want to pay for both a hard copy subscription (which I do) and a digital subscription? I don't think so! I immediately deleted this app! To post a review of this app I'm required to rate at least one star, but really the app isn't even worth one star.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine$1.99
- Country Living Magazine$19.99
- May 2014$3.99
- May 2013$3.99
- February 2013$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$3.99
- March 2013$3.99
- June 2013$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2013$3.99
- Jul/Aug 2013$3.99