Country Living Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Share pages, save photos, and favorite must-read articles for later, straight from your Country Living app!
In this issue, we share seven ways to infuse your home with a breath of fresh country air. Plus, the collector's guide to vintage stoves, antique appraisals, ask a country vet, elegant Easter brunch recipes, classic homes that reflect different types of country, and more!
Tap the cover to preview this issue. Bookmark our one-day makeover tips, and share tasty recipes through Email, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
Country Living inspires and, in many ways, defines the country lifestyle. Now you can get the very best recipes, decorating ideas, and DIY projects for your iPad®. Subscribe today and save big!
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Update now for new features and performance enhancements!
• Now compatible for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus readers
• Even faster issue downloads and opens
• Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Every time y'all deliver
Doesn't matter what day it comes in the mail or how tired I am, when this comes I pour over every page picking out projects and folding tabs on pages of things I want to research or purchase. Less than a week or two later I do a recap on my iPad-yes- I have a subscription to both. And if I'm out somewhere and need to I purchase single issues on my phone. Can't get enough--loved this magazine for 12 years. Thank you for staying relevant and chock full of things I want to see! You're doing it right!
Very bulky, not easy to navigate, terrible instructions. Waste of money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 02, 2014
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Country Living is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2014. Country Living is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Country Living Magazine$1.99
- Country Living Magazine$19.99
- May 2013$3.99
- February 2013$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2014$3.99
- Dec/Jan 2013$3.99
- Jul/Aug 2013$3.99
- September 2012 $3.99
- March 2013$3.99
- June 2013$3.99