"It's not too often you hear about a time management game with a story worth exploring, but Country Tales is making waves with time management lovers who are captured heart and soul by not only the terrific gameplay, but this heartwarming and happy tale.
Labeled as "addictive," "amazing," and "challenging," Country Tales is a must-have for any fan of the genre."
- Casual Game Guides
Ted used to be a simple farmer. But he just couldn't see himself being a farmer his whole life. He wanted more. So Ted decided to leave for the big city and finish school there.
Once he was done with his education, he found a job in a small town called Sunset Hills. And this is how Ted and Catherine met!
Unfortunately for Ted, the mayor himself was Catherine's fiancé. And the mayor... well, the mayor had some very ambitious plans for Sunset Hills. Or better said, some very ambitious plans for himself...
● Help Ted and his friends in their adventures
● Explore the Wild West and meet peculiar characters
● Put the bad guys where they belong - behind bars!
● 40 exciting levels to master and hundreds of quests
● 3 difficulty modes: relaxed, timed and extreme
● Find hidden treasures
● Gorgeous high definition visuals and animations
● Step-by-step tutorials for beginners
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
(no micro purchases)
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Polish, Czech.
If you like this game, please rate it!
Also, check out for Cateia Games' other similar games: Kingdom Tales and Kingdom Tales 2!
VISIT US: www.cateia.com
- Polish and Czech languages added
- various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's fun, requires a little bit of strategy, but I downgraded it by one star because some levels are arbitrarily timed just to prevent achieving gold three stars. The challenge should not be increased by arbitrary timing, but by requiring more strategy. Also downgraded it because sometimes you need to click something twice to get it to work, other times only once, which causes some frustration and confusion when you're trying to beat a level within the arbitrary time allowed. Otherwise, it's entertaining and definitely worth the low price I paid. (I also have this game on my Mac and it works exactly the same way, with the same frustrations but also the same fun factor.) 😊
Addicting and Fun!
Awesome game, but has some annoying setbacks. Like Mabpagan was saying, dialogues get in the way, and having to click numerous times on certain items in order to upgrade is rather annoying. Especially since it's not uniform across the board - some items it's one click, sometimes it's three.
Also, 40 levels is too short. At least try 60, because the game itself is addictive and very easy to run through quickly. Make it 80 levels, sell it for $5, and people will be very happy.
That said, you guys make the best of this type of time management game. I've played others in the same genre and didn't like their set up compared to your games like this. So you really need to pump out more of these with different themes but the same style. Maybe one could be a Dracula theme, or something along those lines.
Kingdom Tales 2 is another one like this by the same people, if you're looking for the same type of game.
Room for Improvement
This is a pretty good game that has the potential to be a great game.
1) The dialogue banners obscure the playing area, and there is no way to get rid of them quickly. You should be able to click on a banner and have it disappear--waiting for it to go away costs a few seconds, which in a time management game can be crucial.
2) Too often, you have to double-click in order for an action to take place. This is annoying, and disruptive to smooth gameplay.
3) Catherine is just flat-out annoying. She nags, she whines--each time with a banner that obscures the playing field, and which eats seconds off the clock. On some levels, she appears several times--yippee. Either muzzle her or omit her.
It's a good, solid, entertaining time management game--which could be great with a few changes.
- K.I.D. ltd.
- 252.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 K.I.D. d.o.o. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.