** Counts Pro for iOS 7 is now available for free **
Do you need to take inventory or count something? Well, Counts is the app for you. Sure, you could count in your head, but it's hard to count more than one thing at a time, and what happens when someone interrupts you? Don't worry, Counts solves both of those problems.
Why not just use pen and paper? Yuck. That's messy, and you constantly have to look down and make sure you wrote the right thing. Counts eliminates that by playing a short sound. So what else can Counts do? Read along for some of the features and then give it a try.
- Count by swiping or tapping the screen.
- Create up to 4 active counts at one time, all on the same screen.
- Archive up to 250 counts for later use.
- Play an audible alert on increase or decrease. Each alert can be different; choose from 23 sounds.
- Count in multiples. Want to count by 10? No problem.
- Give each count a custom name.
- Add additional notes.
- Quickly e-mail the details of a count.
- Tap and hold a count to quickly reset it.
- Counts can disable Auto-Lock to keep the screen from turning off while you're counting.
So, do you need to take physical inventory? Count laps, cars, or customers? Keep track of how many times your colleague says umm during his presentation? Heck, you can pass Counts to the back seat during a long car ride and let your kids count the number of bridges, convertibles, and stop lights. Whatever it is that you want to count, we hope you let Counts do it for you.
iOS 6 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I do a lot of counting items in busy and noisy warehouses. This app gives me adjustable sound feedback by counter so I can have different sounds for each counter. This is very helpful so I don't need to keep looking at the screen. With most of the items I am counting overhead, it is very helpful to have the audio feedback so I never have to look down.
Counts occur with tapping or swiping, another rarely considered convenience. Also the optional animation can be turned on to prevent accidental double taps from registering as you are walking or off for fast counting.
Archiving is simple and email output nicely formatted.
A very well rounded app for a simple task that no one else seems to have perfected to this level.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.