Couple - Relationship App for Two
By TenthBit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two! Over 2 million downloads and an Apple Editors Choice award can’t be wrong!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, photos, and stickers; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, suggest places to go out to on dates nights, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging and share videos, voice messages, and photo filters to express yourself
• Express your moods & emotions with a variety of fun sticker packs
• Send Secrets: photos that disappear after a fixed time!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw pictures simultaneously or play games from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and important
• Find highly rated nightlife venues + restaurants, to suggest them to your partner for date nights
• Broadcast your location to each other in real-time using Live Beacon, to make it easier to meet up
• Cross platform support
• Chat using the web app when you're on your computer
Features coming soon:
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
What's New in Version 1.9.2
- Removed Valentines Day promotions and made the EndlessLove filter permanent due to popular demand
- iOS 6 fix: added the "Store" option to the side menu, this will help you clear the red badge if you have a number stuck
We really enjoy it
It's a great little app to stay in touch with, without all the nonsense of using Facebook messenger or simply texting. We can broadcast our locations to each other only, unlike on Facebook.
I'd like to have the Send button grow with its area. I often type two or more lines of text. The area the send button is in grows but the button stays tiny; I often find myself checking to see if I got a reply only to notice my text never sent because I missed the button.
The ability to override Do Not Disturb would be great, so I don't get every annoying beep but never miss anything from my sweety.
It takes too many clicks to get to my camera roll, if I pick the wrong picture it backs me too far out when I don't select it, can't browse photos in full size, and I can't zoom in on pics until they're sent. Basically the picture sharing needs a complete overhaul.
I would like it if...
- You could please add more stickers. When talking with my significant other, stickers help demonstrate how we're feeling at the moment.
- New alert tones or ones we can upload ourselves.
- When we are listening to music, it only displays half the title, it would be nice if it could scroll horizontally so that it could displaywhat we're listening to.
- There could be a location or "check-in" feature like on fb. I like sharing where I am with my S.O.
- As someone stated in an earlier comment, it takes way too many steps to get send a photo. A simple "library" or "camera" options would work just fine.
Overall this app is great and I really like it.
I hope these suggestions are taken into consideration, it's hard having a long distance relationship. Small things like this make me and my bf feel that much closer together. Thank you! ^_^
Perfect for Long Distance Couples
I absolutely adore this app. My boyfriend, who loves about 2 hours away from me, use this to stay in touch. It feels way more personal than using iMessage because the app is used just between the two of you and all of the pictures you send are saved as cute little "Memories".
My by far favorite feature is the "share location" feature: my boyfriend and I use this whenever we visit each other because it allows us to literally watch the other in real time until they are next to you :) may sound creepy, but it is just cute and entertaining. The love sketch and thumb kiss features are a lot of fun too. Overall, I highly recommend this app!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: TenthBit Inc.
- © 2012 TenthBit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Thinking of you's$0.99
- C390 & D41$1.99