Couple - Relationship App for Two
By TenthBit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two! Over 2 million downloads and an Apple Editors Choice award can’t be wrong!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, photos, and stickers; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, suggest places to go out to on dates nights, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging and share videos, voice messages, and photo filters to express yourself
• Express your moods & emotions with a variety of fun sticker packs
• Send Secrets: photos that disappear after a fixed time!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw pictures simultaneously or play games from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and important
• Find highly rated nightlife venues + restaurants, to suggest them to your partner for date nights
• Broadcast your location to each other in real-time using Live Beacon, to make it easier to meet up
• Cross platform support
• Chat using the web app when you're on your computer
Features coming soon:
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Live Beacon uses GPS and will automatically turn off after 30 minutes.
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
What's New in Version 1.9.9
We're back with a shiny new update. We have added support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. Let us know what you think!
Version 1.9.9 includes various bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue with notifications not being received
- Fixes an issue with the passcode lock screen hanging
- Fixes an issue with using the app on an iPad
- Other UI improvements
Let me just start off by saying that this is by far the best app ever for long distance couples. My boyfriend is in Europe right now for his career and I'm in the US finishing college, and the long distance is really hard for the both of us. This app has been amazing in that it tells me what time it is over there so I don't have to keep trying to figure it out in my head, it allows us to send quick (and reliable!) messages back and forth, and it even lets you do fun interactive and real-time activities together! My personal favorite is the sketching feature. The thumb kiss is pretty great too, since it gives us some sense of physical intimacy even while being so far away from each other. This is the only app I've come across so far that is so tuned into the needs of long distance couples and just couples in general. I also haven't experienced any crashes/bugs/glitches/etc since I've been using this app (which has been for at least 3 weeks) which is an added plus. And the best part? It's free! The only thing you would have to pay for is a few emoticons but those aren't even needed to get the best out of the app. I would recommend this to to any couple as it promotes romantic closeness and intimacy even over electronic devices. Best app ever!
Just the perfect little app
My boyfriend and I have been using this app for nearly a year now and I'm surprised I didn't write a review earlier. I guess that reflects how rarely the app asks for review, which is awesome to not be annoyed frequently.
Since getting couple, we don't even use normal texting anymore at all. I love all the silly stickers included and of course you can buy more (but tons of packs are free) and the little extra options like "thinking of you" and thumb kisses which really distinguish this app from plain texting or other apps. You can also create lists or special calendar events there that are shared between the two of you and it can be very handy. You can send photos like texting but can add filters easily or can sketch things directly into the app.
It has an easy to use, attractive interface and you can customize with cover photos and profile pictures. The app works perfectly with no crashes basically all the time. I can't imagine why we would ever stop using this app. It has only been easy to use, helpful, and frankly a lot of fun. Highly recommend to any and all couples (not just LDRs) - we live together and still love the app and find it useful.
In love with this (:
Believe it or not my boyfriend and I have been using this app for 2 years now! It's perfect for couple for several reasons:
- thumbkiss! This sounds weird but it's actually the cutest thing. You can "kiss" each other by placing your thumbs on the screen. When the two thumb prints touch, the screen turns red and the phone vibrates! Once I was in Thailand and he was home here in California and we would do this every night until I got home(:
- you can put a passcode lock on the app!
- doodle is cool because you and your significant other can paint pictures together on one screen, then save it. It's funny trust me.
- sending pictures or videos, you have the option of making it..BOOM. boom? Yes. It would explode and disappear after a certain time, you decide. It can be 5 seconds or a minute. This is useful if you use your imagination..
-it saves important dates. If you're a new couple this is useful because it saves your birthdays, anniversary, and other important milestones in your relationship. The first time we said I love you to each other is on there, cheesy right? Haha (:
Over all this app is cool for when you don't get to see each other a lot. It's more interactive than iMessage! I would pay for this app but it's free and it shouldn't be for how amazing it is(-;
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 1.9.9
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: TenthBit Inc.
- © 2014 TenthBit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Thinking of you's$0.99