Are you an Extreme Couponer? Do you keep all your coupons in a physical binder? If so, "Coupon Binder" is the perfect companion App for organizing and tracking all your coupons.
Instead of the labor intensive task of manually entering all the coupon information into your iDevice, let "Coupon Binder" perform the tedious job for you! Simply use your iDevice's camera (auto-focus camera required ) to scan the coupon barcode and "Coupon Binder" will automatically load all the relevant information from an online Database. Want more? "Coupon Binder" saves you even more time by allowing you to import a Sunday-paper-insert's worth of coupons all at once. Just pick the week you want from your favorite coupon publisher such as Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble and "Coupon Binder" will add all the coupons from that insert for you.
With a massive collection of coupons, trying to find specific coupon becomes next to impossible. Let "Coupon Binder" help you with that too! You can easily search your virtual binder by typing in simple keywords for your favorite brand (ex. "Garnier"), coupon description (ex. "shampoo"), or category (ex. "Hair"). Typing in keywords is still too much work for you? Use "Coupon Decoder" to scan your favorite product's UPC barcode at the store and it will "auto-magically" search and match your binder for potential savings. How easy is that!
Act now and download "Coupon Binder" absolutely free! There is no risk in trying it out. You will get a 7-day risk-free complementary subscription when you first install the App. You can always extend your subscription anytime by going to the "Settings" section of the App. Any subscription you buy can be used on all the iDevice's you own! 
What are you waiting for?
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org We can't help you if you don't contact us!
1) iOS8 and auto-focus camera is REQUIRED! Coupon Binder supports iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 7 / 7 Plus, iPad 3 / 4 / Mini / Air / Air 2, and iPod Touch 5th generation (released Oct, 2012 or later). iPhone 3 / 3GS, iPad 1 / 2, and all previous generation of iPod Touch are NOT supported.
2) Online database (internet connection required) currently contains data for Sunday paper inserts about 6 months from present date. All future contents are generated both by the App publisher and your fellow Extreme Couponer! If you are the first person to see a new coupon, data you enter may be used to share with the rest of the community.
3) Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble are NOT sponsors of this App. There will be regional difference with the availability of coupons and potential savings. This means that while some coupons may shows up in the master database they may not be available in your local region.
4) Product UPC matching is a "fuzzy" match. This means the search algorithm will not always be 100% correct. It will mostly likely find the coupon from the manufacture of the product you are scanning. Search function will NOT work with manually entered coupon. Manufacture ID (which is embedded within the coupon barcode) is needed for UPC matching to work.
5) Subscription transfer requires you to create an optional account (free). You may loose your subscription purchase if you reset your device before creating an account. You can associate your account up to 10 devices per Apple's standard practice.
6) Yes, you still have to carry your physical manufacture coupons. By law, third parties are not allowed to reproduce coupons (even digitally). Moreover, your local grocery store still need the physical coupons in order to get reimbursed by the manufacture. Any other App that tells you otherwise is breaking the law!
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app!
The app is great but I’m rating bcs of the excellent customer service. Such a fast reply and very helpful! A+
Don't wast your time
Don't work at all don't wast your time uploading it
Love the bulk add!
I really like the coupon binder app.
Aesthetically the app could definitely be improved with different font and colors. But for functionality, it's not too bad. I like the different ways offered to "Clip" coupons. I love being able to scan the coupon and it populating the information from it. I'd say 2/3 of the time it comes up correct. But it's pretty easy to edit.
I'd like the option to click add when using "Bulk Add" instead of it defaulting to have all coupons already checked- since some inserts are regional I don't always have all the coupons in bulk add and I'd like to be able to check it as I make sure I do have the Qs instead of vice versa.
I'm still learning the app, but I don't know or haven't figured out if there is there a way to "Batch" set the quantity of how many coupons I have. Most couponers order multiple sets. And when I use a coupon, do I just change quantity or delete coupon? Might be nice to have a "redeemed" or "used" button, so it still shows up.
Would be nice to be able to customize and format according to the way we already organize our coupons. Added perk would be if we could assign a color to our categories too. I would also like to sort by "Source" as well.
I look forward to using this app more and seeing how it improves.
- Idea Ridge LLC
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Idea Ridge LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $4.99
- 1 Month Subscription $0.99
- 3 Months Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.