By Idea Ridge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you an Extreme Couponer? Do you keep all your coupons in a physical binder? If so, "Coupon Binder" is the perfect companion App for organizing and tracking all your coupons.
Instead of the labor intensive task of manually entering all the coupon information into your iDevice, let "Coupon Binder" perform the tedious job for you! Simply use your iDevice's camera (auto-focus camera required ) to scan the coupon barcode and "Coupon Binder" will automatically load all the relevant information from an online Database. Want more? "Coupon Binder" saves you even more time by allowing you to import a Sunday-paper-insert's worth of coupons all at once. Just pick the week you want from your favorite coupon publisher such as Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble and "Coupon Binder" will add all the coupons from that insert for you.
With a massive collection of coupons, trying to find specific coupon becomes next to impossible. Let "Coupon Binder" help you with that too! You can easily search your virtual binder by typing in simple keywords for your favorite brand (ex. "Garnier"), coupon description (ex. "shampoo"), or category (ex. "Hair"). Typing in keywords is still too much work for you? Use "Coupon Decoder" to scan your favorite product's UPC barcode at the store and it will "auto-magically" search and match your binder for potential savings. How easy is that!
Act now and download "Coupon Binder" absolutely free! There is no risk in trying it out. You will get a 7-day risk-free complementary subscription when you first install the App. You can always extend your subscription anytime by going to the "Settings" section of the App. Any subscription you buy can be used on all the iDevice's you own! 
What are you waiting for?
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact email@example.com We can't help you if you don't contact us!
1) iOS8 and auto-focus camera is REQUIRED! Coupon Binder supports iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 7 / 7 Plus, iPad 3 / 4 / Mini / Air / Air 2, and iPod Touch 5th generation (released Oct, 2012 or later). iPhone 3 / 3GS, iPad 1 / 2, and all previous generation of iPod Touch are NOT supported.
2) Online database (internet connection required) currently contains data for Sunday paper inserts about 6 months from present date. All future contents are generated both by the App publisher and your fellow Extreme Couponer! If you are the first person to see a new coupon, data you enter may be used to share with the rest of the community.
3) Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble are NOT sponsors of this App. There will be regional difference with the availability of coupons and potential savings. This means that while some coupons may shows up in the master database they may not be available in your local region.
4) Product UPC matching is a "fuzzy" match. This means the search algorithm will not always be 100% correct. It will mostly likely find the coupon from the manufacture of the product you are scanning. Search function will NOT work with manually entered coupon. Manufacture ID (which is embedded within the coupon barcode) is needed for UPC matching to work.
5) Subscription transfer requires you to create an optional account (free). You may loose your subscription purchase if you reset your device before creating an account. You can associate your account up to 10 devices per Apple's standard practice.
6) Yes, you still have to carry your physical manufacture coupons. By law, third parties are not allowed to reproduce coupons (even digitally). Moreover, your local grocery store still need the physical coupons in order to get reimbursed by the manufacture. Any other App that tells you otherwise is breaking the law!
What's New in Version 1.3
Our image search and backend database providers are retiring their services. You have to update to the newest version by December 15, 2016 in order to NOT loose image search and access to our database. If you are logged in using the optional account, please logout and re-login again.
- New backend database provider.
- New image search provider. Slightly different handling of image search due to this change.
- Better handling of "unseen" coupon.
- Remove iAd.
- Minor bug fixes.
I spent hours getting my coupons organized just to find out my "free trial" that I clearly didn't realize had "expired"
Don't waste your time unless you want to pay!
Free is not free
It's a trial. 😠 Next time, I'll read the small print.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Idea Ridge LLC
- © Idea Ridge LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription$4.99
- 1 Month Subscription$0.99
- 3 Months Subscription$1.99
- 6 Months Subscription$2.99
- 5 Years Subscription$9.99