Coupon Scanner, Organizer and Reminder, this All-in-One coupon tracking app will make your life easier. Scan or type coupon's barcode and let "Coupon Keeper 2" handle the rest for you.
Do you want to save $$$ by using coupons but also want to SAVE TIME to input/organize/track your coupons? NO MORE to type everything!! JUST USE the BARCODE.
"Coupon Keeper 2" is the upgraded version of "Coupon Keeper", another great app which has already being recognized by thousands of couponers like you with their coupon-shopping-life. Based on tons of great suggestions and feedback we have received, "Coupon Keeper 2" is reinvented to save not only your money but also your precious time.
* Scan coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically;
* Search coupon barcode to input coupon details automatically, it's very handy when your device has difficulty to recognize coupon barcode;
* Bulk import coupons from Sunday newspaper inserts (U.S. only; upgrade required);
* Huge online coupon database and keep growing over time to provide most accurate information;
* Manually input coupon if scan/search doesn't work;
* Get notification before your coupons expire, the notification can be customized to specified favorite level only or all the coupons;
* Coupon Statistics tab tracks your saving;
* Ranking your coupons and you will never forget the HOTTEST coupons;
* Take photo of your coupons to help you to visualize them, it comes handy when to locate them from thousands of coupons;
* Marking coupon as used will update your coupon statistics automatically;
* Edit Name/Category/Value/Quantity/Expiration/Source/Detail for each coupon as you want;
* Customizable categories and sources help you organize your coupons electronically and physically;
* Badge number at list screen tells the coupon's available quantity;
* Search though your coupons by name, category, source, details and notes;
* Search though your coupons by scanning product UPC barcode;
* Sort your coupons by Expiration Date, Name, Category or Favorite Level;
* Filter your coupons by Category, Source and/or Source Date;
* Separate 'Expired and Used' coupons automatically from other coupons and move to archive to save your time. But you still have the chance to review them at any time;
* Customize your system to keep or delete the expired coupon automatically;
* Clone coupon to make data entry faster;
* Share the coupon with your friend by emailing the coupon details with image;
* Import/Export coupon data to backup or just keep multiple devices data in sync;
* Create coupon list (with or without filter) in spreadsheet format and view/edit using other program like Excel or Numbers;
* Universal app can be running on iPhone/iTouch/iPad devices;
* Coupon Keeper 2 is retina display compatible and support new iOS devices.
If you are current user of "Coupon Keeper", you can export your data from "Coupon Keeper" and import into "Coupon Keeper 2" smoothly.
Coupon Keeper 2 Lite has all the essential features of the full version of Coupon Keeper 2 except that it is limited to scan up to 20 barcodes and the import/export feature is locked.
- This app helps you to better organize/manage your coupons, but you STILL have to carry your physical coupons and redeem them at local store.
• Support iOS 9;
• Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements;
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using for around 3 weeks, and think this is a great App.
This is the first App I tried for this type data base so I am not able to give any Comparisons to other similar Apps.
I like the feature of being able to download an entire Circular, ex REDPLUM, it shows the week of the insert and you pick the week you need to download. THe first time I tried I downloaded the entire insert, but quickly found that it is much better just to check off the ones I would like to keep, because the data base becomes too large with unnecessary coupons that I will never use. Also, bear in mind that this program stores information on the coupon, but not the physical coupon needed at the register, so you will still need to keep the HARDCOPY of the coupon. So this mean selecting the right week and Circular name is important. Sometimes some coupons have a different date than that printed on coupon, so you can edit the date to match the actual coupon, I do think this is the fault of the program, but more the manufacturer or people printing the coupon, forgetting to change codes on their end. You can also manually enter coupons.
There is a feature that you can set to delete expired coupons the day after expiration or after a certain period of time. I find some places will accept a day or 2 after expiration so i set that accordingly to my preference.
Best coupon app
It’s easy to use and has several helpful features, such as notifying you when your coupons are about to expire. The scanning function works better than on other apps and continuous scanning lets you get through a stack quickly. There have been some coupons it couldn’t auto-fill the info for, but not many. It also keeps track of how much you’ve saved. What I like most is that it is simple, not just to understand and use but also in substance. Other apps have had features like searching the internet for flyers and deals. Not only is that going to take too much of my time (couponing is already time-consuming) but these unnecessary features make their apps huge so they take up so much more space on my phone. This one does what I want it to and does it well, without taking up too much storage space. Win/win/win
Premium version is worth it
Great app (the paid version-not the free version). Has saved me tons of time. No more clipping, filing of coupons in binders. I just scan them when they come in and put all the ads in a stack (RP, SS,PG). When I want a coupon I just look it up and the app tells me where to find it. Awesome.
One note to the makers: remember you're marketing to bargain hunters and couponers. We NEVER pay full price for anything, especially if it's expensive. If you want more people to purchase the all-access app you'll have to lower the price a lot, or at least offer specials like "this week 1/2 off" otherwise your download numbers will stay low. I only bought it bc I had money from an iTunes gift card from Christmas (I wouldn't have used my own money even though I think the app is awesome). Price is the only reason I give this 4 stars!
- YINGKUI SHEN
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2015 SuperKiddoStudio
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $12.99
- Upgrade to Pro Version $1.99
- 200 CK Point $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.