Coupons.com: Grocery coupons
By Quotient Technology Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access all your grocery coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With over $500+ in savings available in the new Coupons.com app, take advantage of free paperless coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, no problem! Add coupons and get cash back by simply submitting a receipt after you've shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle — it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t offer a loyalty card - don’t worry, you can still save!
3) Next, browse through hundreds of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo to be eligible for cash to be deposited directly into your PayPal account. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Access to hundreds of verified paperless grocery, drug, and discount store coupons from your favorite brands. All available for redemption on your mobile device without ever having to print.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons before you check out, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: Cash out your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the only one you need for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love helping our customers save! Have we helped you save? Please let us know by rating our app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
What's New in Version 4.3
* UI improvements
* Bug fixes
Needs faster processing
Overall the app is simple and easy to use. I hope the future of coupons is via apps instead of the traditional Sunday paper cutting coupons crap. At times the app offers freebie items at Walmart which is never a bad thing. I’ve been able to redeem a few offers with no issues. They reimburse you via PayPal. The only problem is that it’s taking them on average of 10 days to do it. Unlike other similar apps like ibotta and Checkout 41 its either within an hour or a business day for you to receive credit.
Rebate Process Problem
I don’t tell that this app is not worthy at all. I have been using this app from last 2 months at that time app works excellent i got my cashback within 2 days into my paypal account. But in this starting year i just submitted 4 receipt but it was a week since i don’t receive any information about that my rebates were approved or it needs some action. I also send mail to customer support but still no response yet.
I have tried to use this app several times. They do not communicate when you have an issue and they always ask you to rescan receipt. I have been denied even though I bought the product. It also takes up to 10 days for them to review and then they want the receipt rescanned! I had hem approve 3 items on a receipt and then pended the 4th item and asked me to rescan receipt. The item was he very first item in the receipt! So frustrating and their support does not respond quickly either. NOT WORTH THE EFFORT. There are so many better coupon apps out there, this one will make you want to pull your hair out.