By Quotient Technology Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage all your grocery coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer. With the new Coupons.com app, you can easily save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, no problem! You can get cash back by submitting a receipt after you have shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, don’t worry, you can still save—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Get 100s of verified paperless grocery, drug and discount store coupons from your favorite brands that you can use on your mobile device without ever having to print anything again.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons before you check out, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: We’ll refund your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the only one you need for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love our customers! Is the feeling mutual? Please let us know by rating our app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
* You can now put a coupon back in your wallet if you submitted it accidentally
* Login using shared web credentials
* iOS 11 compatibility
* Bug fixes
I sign up through my email it won't slow me to do so, in fact it wants me to log in with Facebook so it can see who my friends are and see what I post etc.... using coupons has nothing todo with Facebook period!!! If you don't allow me to use my Email then why give the option? It tells me my email is already in use🤔🤔🤔 and can't sign in. I don't want to use my Facebook for to get coupons and to get rebates. This is just a way to post advertising on my Facebook news feed , I don't like my news feed filled with advertisements about this app when in reality it's not worth the headache to get it to let me sign in through my email. I'm deleting this. Bye 👋 by the way it's not worth even one star!!!
Worst app ever, WORTHLESS
App won’t honor discounts, I tried to submit several times the same receipts because it kept stating the product wasn’t in the receipt even though it states EGGS with capital letters. Then I tried several times to submit for a dove deodorants, bread, glade, scrubbing bubbles, I got the same, product is not in the receipts and try to take another pick and try again which I did still won’t grant me with the cash back. This app is a waste of time and is not worth my frustration. If the company does not want to give money back for items purchased, they should simple remove the app and be clear in their description that is almost impossible to get cash back with their app.
Too many hoops to jump through
I have made multiple attempts to submit the appropriate information and have gotten error messages all but one time. I’ve done everything asked of me and still no rebate. Other issues: Why have an upload from library option if you don’t allow receipts to be uploaded? Why don’t you accept electronic receipts when retailers are pushing e-receipts and only provide e-receipts for things like WalMart Pay? I’ve never had problems with Ibotta and I’ve gotten back over $150 from it.