Access all your grocery coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With over $500+ in savings available in the new Coupons.com app, take advantage of free paperless coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, no problem! Add coupons and get cash back by simply submitting a receipt after you've shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle — it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t offer a loyalty card - don’t worry, you can still save!
3) Next, browse through hundreds of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo to be eligible for cash to be deposited directly into your PayPal account. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Access to hundreds of verified paperless grocery, drug, and discount store coupons from your favorite brands. All available for redemption on your mobile device without ever having to print.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons before you check out, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: Cash out your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the only one you need for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love helping our customers save! Have we helped you save? Please let us know by rating our app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
New coupons added!
Ratings and Reviews
Skip this and use Ibotta/Checkout 51
This app is an absolute joke. My second time using this app, I went to Walmart thinking I’d get $4.50 back from this app and got my “free eggs,” (up to $2.50 back) “farm rich appetizer,” ($1 back) and “so delicious milk” ($1 back.) Well little did I know, you are not allowed to use a coupon in store on the items you plan on scanning in the app. It is ONE or the OTHER. AND, if you buy the item before you select the item for rebate, apparently that is a no-no as well. I used a $.55 coupon on the eggs and a $1 coupon on the appetizer so those were disqualified and I added the so delicious milk after I bought it...... After the 5th attempt of the receipt saying “action needed” I went as far as to circle the items that qualified and resubmitted the receipt. Again, “action needed” with no insight as to why my receipt was denied. Finally, I emailed customer service super frustrated. (but had to go to the website to contact them since there is no way to from the app.) And that’s when they explained none of the items were eligible for cash back and that no, they would not be honoring a 1-time rebate because the rules are extremely unclear. Awesome, thanks guys. (By the way, my first receipt I got $3.50 back, but the app said “action needed” about 4 times before it accepted it. AND i used a coupon on one of the items... so inconsistent and terrible.) Save yourself the wasted time.
Hello, We understand your frustration and are working to make the necessary steps for cash back offers as clear as possible. To clarify, we don't allow stacking of coupons and offers must be activated prior to time of purchase. If you'd like to share additional feedback or need further assistance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope you'll give us another chance to help you save in the future. -Eileen
App is STILL not worth the time!
I agree with others that they mislead you into buying a product and do not honor the coupon. It is almost impossible to contact them as well. One time I actually got through and received a generic response that resolved nothing. One example is Orgain has had a rebate on there for almost 2 months now with an expiration date of August 1. I have bought the item and tried to claim the rebate 6 times ($9 worth). The reason they give for not honoring it is I either purchased it before the rebate was valid (how is that possible?) or that the rebate is expired. Again, the rebate is still on the app and it still has an expiration date of August 1. There are much better apps out there with customer service that actually wants to resolve issues and do not sucker you into buying and not honoring the coupon. Try ibotta and Checkout 51. You will not be disappointed with these two and actually save money. Update: there is a rebate for 2.50 on eggs. I have experienced the same frustration on trying to redeem that rebate. Over and over I submit my receipt and a photo of the egg carton with the UPC, and it gets denied. Again, no one contacts me and you never receive the money.
Hi, Sorry to hear your frustration. The situation you described seems related to a current app issue we've been addressing. Our Mobile App team would like to directly assist you and look into this. Please send us an email at email@example.com with any additional details. -Eileen
PRINT FROM WEBSITE ONLY!!!! Don’t print from the app directly!!!!
Overall the app is great with all of the discounts and coupons it offers but I’ve been running into an issue where it can’t find my printer despite my device/s being connected.
I’ve checked that both the device/s and the printer being used
(HP 640 wireless) are up to date but the app still won’t recognize. It IS however possible to print directly from the website but make sure you do this first as I tried to print directly from the app initially and when it wouldn’t work, I couldn’t print the coupons I wanted at all anymore (limit reached message on any coupons I tried printing from the app). I’ll update this review once the bugs are fixed but until then, just be careful about printing from the app.
Hello! We are sorry to hear that you are having a problem printing coupons through the app. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can resolve this issue.
- Quotient Technology Inc.
- 118.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Quotient Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.