Coupons.com – Grocery Coupons
By Quotient Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save easily with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite stores.
Never use another paper coupon again! We’re making saving money effortless, and best of all, you can now manage all your grocery shopping and saving right from your phone without ever having to rely on a printer.
With the brand new Coupons.com app, you can save easily with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, we have integrated a way for you to get cash back by submitting a receipt after you have shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download our free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, don’t worry, you can still save. Just add the coupons to your favorite stores.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Get 100s of verified paperless grocery, drug, and discount store coupons from your favorite brands that you can use on your mobile device without ever having to print anything again.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: We’ll refund your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you.
Whether you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Kroger, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
We love our customers.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap: http://help.coupons.com/cases/new
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
I love this app! While I have had issues of my phone screen shutting off and it stops printing (and doesn't let me reprint those coupons) overall I think it's a great tool! I'm not sure if any other coupon apps/websites have updated their systems but a couple years ago when I was trying to print coupons and didn't have a desktop, this was the only app I could get the coupons to print from my mobile device. Wonderful perk.
Love this app!!
Love the printable part of this app BUT the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because I can't do the upload receipt part for Dollar General since the app has it set to link a loyalty card. I live in a small town where we have Walmart 30 minutes in 2 directions and DG and Family Dollar 5 minutes on either side, but none have loyalty cards because they are too small of stores. Any way to make it an option of either link a card or upload a receipt?
I can't believe it! Login for Facebook or Email? Really?!
I just Downloaded this app for few days ago but how the heck am I going to Login when this freaking account won't do anything?????! I tried several different accounts that I had already created and still the same lies that I have already been use?? Ofc! Already been used but still won't let me login no matter how many times I tried but won't let me Login?? No I am not going to waste my time for creating another new email for this Piece Of Trash... How much time do I have to Login?.. SMH They need to fixing it ASAP!!!!! This System need to change for the logout and Login also Or it will always be 1 Star!