Coupons.com – Grocery Coupons & Cash Back Savings
By Quotient Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite stores like Walmart, Target and Dollar General! With Location enabled, the app will even tell you which stores are close so you can take advantage of nearby offers without driving all over town. We’re making saving money effortless, and best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With the brand new Coupons.com app, you can easily save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, we have integrated a way for you to get cash back by submitting a receipt after you have shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, don’t worry, you can still save—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Get 100s of verified paperless grocery, drug and discount store coupons from your favorite brands that you can use on your mobile device without ever having to print anything again.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: We’ll refund your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
We love our customers.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
What's New in Version 4.1.4
Great for Walmart, sometimes
Like others the savings are hit or miss. It took them almost a month to fix an issue of the app saying my PayPal was invalid. First two complaints about it got canned how to add your PayPal bullsh** that I obviously didn't need. I don't know what happened but got that fixed magically. My biggest issue is when there is two coupons for something such as buy 2 save $1 or buy 1 save $0.50. If you accidentally hit the buy 1 when you've bought 2 they won't let you use the coupon on the 2nd item even tho the coupon states nowhere that only one coupon can be used per purchase. And the length of time for payouts varies anywhere from 2 days to 3 minutes. 3 stars because at least their coupons don't up and disappear in the 10 minutes it takes me to get from store to home like checkout 51 and iobotta do to me constantly. They need to add H-E-B to the list of stores. Not their loyalty card that doesn't work from their own app 95% of the time either.
App is not worth the time
I agree with others that they mislead you into buying a product and do not honor the coupon. It is almost impossible to contact them as well. One time I actually got through and received a generic response that resolved nothing. One example is Orgain has had a rebate on there for almost 2 months now with an expiration date of August 1. I have bought the item and tried to claim the rebate 6 times ($9 worth). The reason they give for not honoring it is I either purchased it before the rebate was valid (how is that possible?) or that the rebate is expired. Again, the rebate is still on the app and it still has an expiration date of August 1. There are much better apps out there with customer service that actually wants to resolve issues and do not sucker you into buying and not honoring the coupon. Try ibotta and Checkout 51. You will not be disappointed with these two and actually save money.
Don't waste your time
I have never had more trouble getting cash for my coupons then with this app. Every single receipt that I have uploaded for the past two-three months continues to ask me to resubmit my receipt, which I do with the items highlighted, and which I have to do multiple times because it asks me to do it multiple times, and then the submission just disappears and I get no money. This app is a waste of space on my phone and I am deleting it. It doesn't even have a good customer service mechanism in order to address these concerns. Also they will not honor coupons if you use target cart wheel, which makes no sense because if you are shopping at target and you have the paper coupon, target honors both. I'm just going to stick with Ibotta and print out paper coupons.