Coupons & Coupon Codes, Savings & Deals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We now support Apple Watch!
The Coupons.com savings app just got better by offering a convenient way to find the best offers near you, right from your shiny new Apple Watch! You'll see savings, coupon codes and discounts for clothing stores, malls and health stores on your Apple Watch. Registered users can add card-linked-offers directly to their preferred card and save with just one tap.
iPhone and iPad users can access the same great shopping deals, as well as the best single source of verified grocery and drugstore coupons anywhere. Why bother scanning receipts and waiting months to get your rebate. With the Coupons.com app grocery shoppers can print coupons right from your iPhone or iPad, the grocery offers are valid at ANY retailer so you can save immediately!
It's also a cinch to save with thousands of deals and savings on your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, and Pantene.
Whether you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Safeway, Kroger, Publix, Albertsons, ShopRite, Whole Foods, Meijer, SuperValue or Bi-Lo, or for in-store offers while shopping at stores like Macy’s, Nordstrom, DSW, Kohl’s, Forever 21, Starbucks, H&M, Express, Hollister, Best Buy, Dollar General, Target, Walmart or Payless, our savings experts do the research for you and find the very best savings.
Wonder why you need to print grocery coupons vs scan them from your phone?
We’ve heard you and we understand—printing your grocery coupons (as opposed to simply having them scanned from your phone) is a step you’d like to avoid. We totally get it. At this point, however, consumer packaged goods companies and grocery retailers are the ones who lay down the law, and for security reasons, they will only distribute and accept printable and printed coupons. We hope this will change eventually! When it does, you’ll be the first to know.
One savings app, with best offers for store and brands you love. From groceries to retail, the Coupons.com mobile app is how savvy savers get it done!
Features you’ll love:
PRINT VERIFIED GROCERY & DRUGSTORE COUPONS
• Get verified grocery and drugstore coupons from your favorite brands and print them right from your iPhone or iPad. No log-in required!
• Your one-stop shop for savings. The best coupons available for grocery and personal care brands, discount codes for online retailers and great deals for all the stores you love. Get thousands of coupons, discounts and promo codes for nearly everywhere you shop and take them with you wherever you go.
• Discover great offers at stores near you!
• Browse thousands of coupon codes for big savings on all your online purchases. Redeem codes with a simple “drag and drop” while checking-out. It's effortless coupon shopping right from your mobile device.
AUTOMATIC SAVINGS ALERTS
• Get handy alerts for great offers near you while you’re out shopping. Our notifications alert you about offers while you’re shopping and send you helpful reminders when deals you’ve saved are about to expire. You’ll never miss a bargain again!
CARD LINKED OFFERS
• Easy to use card linked offers allow you to register a credit card and then add amazing offers at popular retailers with just one tap. You’ll receive a confirmation message as soon as you checkout and a credit on your next statement. There’s no need to show anything at checkout or read a code to the cashier. Just add, swipe and save. It’s that easy! Become a Coupon Pro.
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.3
We've made some behind-the-scenes changes to ensure a faster and even more reliable savings experience for you!
No local loyalty card options!
This in-phone app is pretty much useless if you are trying to minimize paper coupon printing by adding the coupons directly to your loyalty card. They do not even have a large number of grocery store options to add your loyalty card to. For Hawaii where the main stores are places like Foodland/Sack N Save, or Safeway, you don't have the option of adding it to those cards because they don't make the loyalty card list. Only CVS/Long's Drug store can be added to the passbook! None of the other local grocers!
Feel sos disappointed!
At first it print it out from my iPhone. But just only enough for 1 page. And that's it. You have to wait for couple of hours to do it again in order to print out the coupons again. And now, so dissatisfied and disappointed because I can't even printed it out it always says no wifi even I'm besides to my printer using wifi. I don't know what's the problem. It's have been like this after the updates of apps.
Love the savings
I saved 21$ on my first trip to the store after printing coupons. Printing them from my phone is awesome! I would like to see Kroger added so I can download coupons to the store card. Thanks!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Coupons.com Incorporated
- © 2015 Coupons.com Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.