Coupons.com – Grocery Coupons & Cash Back Savings
By Quotient Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite stores like Walmart, Target and Dollar General! With Location enabled, the app will even tell you which stores are close so you can take advantage of nearby offers without driving all over town. We’re making saving money effortless, and best of all, you can manage all your grocery shopping and coupons right from your phone without ever relying on a printer.
With the brand new Coupons.com app, you can easily save $100s with free paperless grocery coupons at your favorite grocery stores simply by linking your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account, then adding coupons with a tap.
If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, we have integrated a way for you to get cash back by submitting a receipt after you have shopped.
No printing, no paper, no hassle—it’s a cinch now to save on all your favorite brands like Tide, Bounty, Cheerios, Kraft, Kellogg’s, General Mills, Campbell’s, Dole, Betty Crocker, M&M’s, Perdue, Crest, Pantene and more.
Here’s how it works:
1) After you download the free app, sign in to your Coupons.com account (or sign up if you’re new—it’s quick and easy).
2) Link your store loyalty cards to your Coupons.com account. If your store doesn’t have a loyalty card, don’t worry, you can still save—we’ll tell you how in a second.
3) Next, browse through 100s of free coupons by store and add them to your loyalty cards with just a tap. Add them while you’re planning your next shopping trip or even while you’re shopping in the store—either way, you never have to print.
4) Load up your cart at the store and follow your shopping list in the app to make sure you’re using all the coupons you’ve chosen.
5) Then save one of two ways: Instantly at checkout or after your purchase. Stores with loyalty cards give you instant savings, while other stores require a quick picture of your receipt. Simply send us the photo, we’ll verify your purchase, then put cash into your PayPal account as soon as possible. The best part: You won’t have to wait to reach a minimum amount in order to get your money—you’ll get cash back each time you submit a receipt.
Features you’re going to love:
• Get 100s of verified paperless grocery, drug and discount store coupons from your favorite brands that you can use on your mobile device without ever having to print anything again.
• Add all your store loyalty cards to just one app! No need to juggle several cards or accounts. Once you link them to your Coupons.com app, all your grocery savings will be in one spot, making grocery planning and shopping easier than ever.
• To save at the stores that don’t offer loyalty cards, simply add coupons, redeem them at the register, then send us a photo of your receipt after purchase. The best part: We’ll refund your savings of any amount! There’s no minimum.
• Put away your scissors, stop buying ink and never worry about forgetting your coupons. All your grocery savings will be paperless, making the shopping and saving process easier and more organized for you. However, don’t fret: If you still prefer to print your coupons, you can do so directly from the app.
If you’re looking for grocery savings at stores like Target, Walmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam's Club, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General and ShopRite, the Coupons.com app is the one-stop shop for all your grocery coupons, deals and savings.
Check back often as we add new stores, coupons and exciting features to the app.
Appy award for marketing, branding and advertising, May 2017
Best designed mobile app by the Best Mobile App Awards, April 2017
We love our customers.
Having trouble with the app?
Contact our friendly support team and we'll get you back to saving in a snap:
Coupons.com is a Quotient brand.
What's New in Version 4.1.4
Misleading Advertisements & Terrible Customer Service
It's very hit or miss whether they will actually honor what is advertised in the digital coupon section. Then, when you contact customer service, which only has an email option - no phone number, it takes days to get a reply and more often than not it is just some generic response that does not even address the issue at hand. Beyond frustrating.
Oh, and if you use the printed coupons, make sure you have a really good, reliable printer with full ink, because if you hit print and the printer jams or the ink is low, you cannot reprint. And once again, forget getting any help from customer service. Honestly, I'm not even sure why they have a customer service option, they don't do anything.
Still not sold!
App is great if the stores you shop are available which I run into. If they aren't available, well then you still have to print and cut coupons which is a little easier with the app and a wireless printer. Also watch because the online redemption process is tricky and painful. You can clip a coupon, go purchase the item and redeem it, just to find out that coupon is now expired even though printed coupons are still valid. So I am still not sold! I have other coupons apps that are easier to use and work better.
Easy to save LOTS of $$$
I started using coupons for the first time apparently shortly before this app came out which meant printing from a smartphone or tablet wasn't allowed. This in itself REALLY helped me to APPRECIATE the convenience this app offers since all I need in hand now to get some usually great coupons is my phone which is always readily available, anyway. LOVE it!!