By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Hartford Courant's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Connecticut's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and courant.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 860-785-4888
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 3.4
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made several improvements and fixes to the app.
Here’s what’s new:
- Section-to-section swiping: easily browse through section fronts without leaving the page
- Add sections of interest to you: Click on a related topic at the top of a story to add that as a new section
- Offline reading: now you can download your news and read offline
- Major performance and stability enhancements
- iPhone 6/6+ landscape support
- iPad landscape experience is now free scrolling with more text
- Lots of other bug fixes and improvements
If you like what you see, please rate us in the app store. It really helps! There’s more to come in future releases. Please keep your feedback coming — it helps make your app experience better.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 21, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2015 Hartford Courant
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- News Apps Only$4.99
- Digital All Access$9.99
- Premium Story Credits$0.99