Hartford Courant: Your source for Connecticut news
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Hartford Courant's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Connecticut's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to courant.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to dailypress.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 860-785-4888.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 4.4
They got worse!! Changed to 5 stories free for a month. Same news everywhere else for free and they want to charge for horribly written stories and biased commentary and writings. Pitiful! Deleted!
I do not normally write reviews however this I felt warranted. The stories are generally quick but informative but subscription based? The Courant's content is minimal! Laced with both grammatical and spelling errors. When I click a story I expect content not a short sentence or 2 to follow up the lead in then nothing!
The NY Times I would pay-
The stories are thought provoking and well written and worthy of my money.
Rely on it regularly. Get all the news quickly. Easy to scroll through. Thanks, Courant.
Oldest newspaper is just that
Not a good read anymore. Really, really bad formatting compared to most other news sources. Exception is local coverage, and maybe worth the price if that is what you want most
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2016 Hartford Courant
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- News App Only$4.99
- Unlimited Digital Access$7.99
- Premium Story Credits$0.99