LEARN PHOTOSHOP NOW - Course for Photoshop CS6 (Beginners) HD
By Magno Urbano
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Photoshop Course created with the beginner in mind!
Download it now FOR FREE and learn fast!
** 50% OFF THE REGULAR INDIVIDUAL LESSON PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME *
** USE A HDMI CABLE TO CONNECT THE DEVICE TO A BIG TV OR MONITOR FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE VIEW
1. About this course;
2. Interface overview;
3. Colors (the foreground and background colors);
4. RGB, CMYK and how to get your image colors right;
5. All about brushes;
6. Making areas darken, lighter or monochromatic (Dodge, Burn and Sponge);
7. Making pixels blurred, sharpen or smudging ink (Blur, Sharpen and Smudge);
8. Difference between brush and pencil tools;
9. What are layers and blending modes;
10. What are selections, marquees, masks and mattes and how to use them;
11. Sampling colors, adding notes to images, measuring angles and pixels and counting elements;
12. How to use paint bucket and gradient tools;
13. Two ways for creating texts;
14. Creating amazing 3D texts;
15. Rotation, scale, distortion and perspective of layers;
16. How to cut or mask a layer;
17. How to save/load a selection and what are channels;
18. Cropping an image having fun undoing the perspective of elements;
19. Applying a filter to an image, how to use Filter Gallery, what Smart Objects are and how to use them in a powerful way;
20. Correcting degraded colors with using four different methods: Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation and Curves;
21. Correcting degraded colors using two other methods: Selective Color and Replace Color;
22. Fixing the red eye problem;
23. Fixing the red eye problem using alternative methods.
:::: total = ~66 minutes of playing time
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
* works for Adobe beta testing Photoshop, Premiere and etc.;
* author of 14 books published in Europe about Photoshop, Flash and other multimedia themes;
* author of 43 published courses about Photoshop, Maya, Premiere, 3D Max and other themes;
* author of 45 iPhone/iPad applications published on App Store since 2008;
* author of countless articles about Photoshop for magazines in Europe and America;
* award winning author in Europe.
WHAT DO YOU GET
You download this course for free and you get 5 free lessons in english and 5 free lessons in portuguese, so you may try before you buy.
Remaining 18 lessons in english and 18 in portuguese can be purchased individually or in bundles for a discounted price.
What's New in Version 1.8
* users on iOS 6 were not being able to restore purchases under certain conditions
Not free, and not sold on paid course
You should probably move the "What Do You Get" section up to the top of your listing. I feel a little misled by this supposed "free beginner" course consisting of 66 minutes only to end up with a very quick maybe ten minutes of nothing in PS learned, and not certain I will if I do actually buy...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Magno Urbano
- © Magno Urbano (www.addfone.com)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FULL ENGLISH COURSE$13.99
- Lesson 8 - Brush Tool x Pencil Tool$0.99
- Lesson 5 - Brushes$1.99
- Lesson 21 - Selective Color and Replace Color$0.99
- Lesson 14 - Creating 3D Texts$1.99
- Lesson 9 - Layers and Blending Modes$1.99
- Aula 5 - Pincéis$1.99
- Lesson 16 - Different ways to mask a layer$1.99
- Lesson 13 - Creating Texts$0.99
- Lesson 12 - Paint Bucket and Gradient$0.99