Coursera: Online courses from top universities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn on the go with the free Coursera App for iPhone and iPad. Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career or continue your education by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
- Browse 1000+ courses in a variety of subject areas, from math, to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app learning, with coursework, quizzes and projects saved across both platforms
- Learn in dozens of languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Russian
- Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with employers, colleagues, and friends
Advance your career or continue your education in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. Enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or Specialization, or for as low as $9.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction. Recurring payments will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Included in this update:
• Course home improvements, consolidating course information, resources, and more in one place when you tap in to your enrolled courses
• Various navigation and UI improvements that make it easier to move between course items
• Overall performance improvements when downloading items for offline
• FIXED: Crashes sometimes occurred when a user falls too far behind in a course on certain devices
• FIXED: Videos were sometimes incorrectly marked as incomplete after being watched
The app freezes and crushes when loading a list of courses.
Overall a great internet freebie--lots of high-quality lectures on a wide variety of subjects, it turns your iPad into a portable university. Highly recommended.
While Coursera itself is a great resource, the app is unusable. When it works, which now it won't even launch, it regularly has major issues. When advancing from lecture to lecture the text for old lecture stays in place. Also video playback speed is not honeyed from lecture to lecture. In addition never marks lectures as viewed so no way to track progress.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Coursera, Inc.
- © 2015 Coursera, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate - The Data Scientist’s Toolbox$28.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning$79.99
- Specialization - Data Science$48.99
- Course Certificate - R Programming$48.99
- Course Certificate - Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python$79.99
- Course Certificate - Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach$79.99
- Course Certificate - Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies$79.99
- Course Certificate - Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help y$48.99
- Course Certificate - Marketing in a Digital World$79.99
- Course Certificate - Introduction to Marketing$99.99