MyCoVantage mobile app provides free* 24-hour access to your CoVantage Credit Union accounts from your tablet or mobile device.
• View balances and transaction history
• Transfer money, make loan payments, and set up recurring transfers
• Remotely deposit checks
• View tax forms, loan documents, and e-Statements
• Make payments to other people, local businesses, or national vendors
• Open a checking or savings account under an existing member number
• Open, renew or change the term of maturing share certificate
• Freeze/unfreeze, activate, request a PIN reminder, and add travel plans to debit and credit cards
• View Rewards Credit Card rewards points
• Apply for a personal loans, including Rewards Credit Card, vehicle, powersport, marine, and RV
• Set email alerts for checks cleared, loan payments due, and balance information
• Freeze, unfreeze, activate, request a PIN reminder, and add travel plans to your debit and credit cards
• Enroll in Change It Up Debit Card Savings Program
• Locate local branches and fee-free ATMs**
• View Fast Balances from login screen
• Use Touch ID or Face ID to log in on supported devices
*Your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
**You may use your CoVantage Credit Union debit/ATM card surcharge-free when you use a CoVantage ATM, or one connected to the AllianceOne or Co-op networks. If you use an ATM operated by another institution or network, you may be charged a fee by that entity.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
First off there is no point in using Touch ID if you still have to type your answers to your security question each time you log in. It really defeats the purpose of using Touch ID to log in. I can see having to answer security questions for your first login on a new device, but after that it should recognize the device you are using, and you shouldn't have to answer them every time. Overall I do like the new update, but having to answer those questions every single time is annoying and it now takes twice as long to log into my account. Please address this.
We acknowledged this as an issue and we have addressed it. The log in experience should be much better for you and all users going forward. Thank you.
The way it breaks down by month is great, except for the fact that if you have any pending transactions at the end of the month they don’t carry over to the next month until they clear. They just disappear. It still shows the difference in the balance vs available balance but not what amounts are pending. It would be nice to see this issue resolved.
It is now been almost a year since my previous review, and nothing has changed, what a surprise. Now my issue is that at least once a week I have to re-authorize my fingerprint identification so that I can get into my app. I can see why it only gets two star reviews in the App Store. I think one star is more like it!!!
We're working on a new stream-line design that we hope resolves the issues you've been experiencing! We can't wait to roll it out!
Don't Fix What Isn't Broken!
Now, I'm sure there are good reasons behind this change, but here's my opinion:
This update should have been MUCH further along in its development before it went public. I see comments on these reviews that "we'll be enhancing 'the look and feel' in future updates", but as of now the "look and feel" of the app is simply childish. The previous version worked, and looked, just fine!
Edit: STILL BROKEN! Haven't been able to sign into my account this entire week because the security question system is obviously bugged. "Your nickname cannot contain your password." Pretty sure that nothing in my password matches every security image there is!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.