By Covenant Eyes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ABOUT THE BROWSER APP
This app is an Internet browser for users of Covenant Eyes Accountability and Filtering. It is designed to replace Safari. If you use Accountability, sites that you visit using this browser are monitored and reported on your Accountability Report. If you also use the Covenant Eyes Filter, sites will be blocked based on your Filter Sensitivity Level and your custom block/allow list.
• You must be a Covenant Eyes member to use this app.
• Disable Safari and other browsers for maximum protection. To access the Internet, you should only use the Covenant Eyes browser app.
• Tabbed browsing
• Each website visited is assigned an age-based rating
ABOUT INTERNET ACCOUNTABILITY
Internet Accountability tracks the websites you visit on your computers, smartphones, and tablets, and sends them in an easy-to-read report to someone you trust.
This brings transparency to your Internet use and helps you build trust and fight temptations online.
For parents, it means you can see the websites your kids visit and have conversations about what they see and do online.
Our Filter blocks inappropriate content so it never becomes an issue.
Parents, you can block sites based on the ages of your kids. You can also set custom block and allow lists for each child.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
You can now search for terms on webpages! Look for the button in the sharing menu.
We fixed a problem with authentication and alert boxes that was causing the app to crash for some users.
We fixed a problem affecting your ability to edit web addresses.
We improved reporting accuracy on iOS.
Massive room for improvement but in the right direction
My family has always used this app, & refuses to use any other bowser because of the not so family friendly stuff out there. Despite this, it can be very frustrating because well let me a make a list
1) EMAILS: you cannot access links directly through the app, it spams you with offers to paste it into your browser but is very rarely actually compatible. The ability to click a link in my email & followup on a browser is vital for the overall usefulness of a bowser, not just have a url, that defeats the purpose of a phone. The best way to fix that is to work with Apple, maybe even be bought out by Apple & simply become a branch of what Apple can offer.
2) Slow: This app is generally slower than any other browser, but honestly considering its filtering everything you open, in addition to actually loading it, I'd say it's realistic
3) It just needs something to make using covenant eyes more efficient & beneficial to combat the lack of productivity that can be accomplished by other apps. If covenant eyes cannot do that it's never going to become one of the primary apps on the App Store.
Those are my top three, these developers seriously need to take reviews into consideration because if they can accomplish that, this company & product could easily be a cure for a protective family's shelter from the horrible & crude things on the internet today.
App has never been great, but now doesn't even work...
Find other options other than covenant eyes. App has constant problems. I've had it for over a year and pay monthly. All I see or hear is that telling the customers you can't recreate the problems and that is bogus. This is theft. You need to work in conjunction with Safari. Am told by CS that you have been planning to do that for 9 months and still nothing... Customers will leave and will NOT be back myself included. Get it together. The reason I'm writing this review is because I'm sick of wasting time calling and getting same answers over and over. If I'm a customer when the app is fixed then I'll write a good review. Here's and idea, send an email to customers acknowledging the problem and intent to fix... All I ever get are emails on how I could potentially be a bad person if it weren't for this app I pay 15$ a month for that doesn't work and gives me anxiety while surfing the net because it NEVER WORKS... "Something has happened, a connection has broken" error amongst many others. So over it...
We have been paying for this service for our family for the past few years. There is always some sort of conflict with it with the computers or iPhone. My husbands GPS just stopped working on his iPhone the past month. We called Apple for support. Guess what, we have to remove Covenant Eyes because it is causing incompatibilities. So much for accountability when the product causes so many problems! I have officially giving up on the porn battle with my husband and sons! Will be cancelling our service that never works properly today.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Covenant Eyes, Inc.
- © Covenant Eyes, Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.