Covve helps you effortlessly stay in touch and make the most of your contacts.
* Best address book app for iPhone – NewsExaminer, 2017
* Winner of T-Mobile & Nokia Warp Program “disrupting the future of communications”, 2017
* Selected by Microsoft as VIP ISV and co-selling partner, 2018
Covve is designed for busy people who want but can’t find the time to stay on top of their relationships. It’s your automated, AI powered, contacts assistant, helping you stay in touch, grow and leverage your network, uncovering new opportunities.
Here is what you will love about Covve:
• Scans the news and reminds you to stay in touch with people
- Covve’s AI-powered News Engine will notify you of news affecting your contacts so you can reach out
- get auto reminded on who to contact each week and notified when you are losing touch with people
- record notes against each call and always be well informed for the next one
- send a business card at the press of a button, keeping a history and notes to never forget where you met
• Know where everyone works to quickly find who you need
- automatically scans the web for new info on your contacts: company, industry, job description, country, picture and social network profiles
- continuously monitors for changes to keep details up to date
- scans your business cards, autocompleting contact info
• Helps you understand, segment and navigate your contact network
- access a powerful web app on any browser on your tablet and laptop
- search, filter, visualize, navigate, export
• Guides you in building a trusted network of contacts for introductions and referrals
- Connect with the people you trust on Covve and share what type of people you know
- Covve uses patent-pending obfuscation technology to identify who can refer you while never sharing names or contact details
- You can build a network with your friends, within your company or across your alumni group
• Keeps your data private and safe
- Your data belongs to you and you will always be able to delete your data from our systems.
- We never resell, share, or expose personal information about you or your contacts without your consent.
- You only share data with contacts you’ve elected to connect with.
- Only you have access to your contacts’ private data, only general information is shared, no names, no contacts details
Covve is a free service. Advanced users can access specialized functionality by subscribing to a Pro account. You can get your monthly Covve Pro subscription through the app for $6.99 (monthly) or $58.99 (annual) (prices may vary depending on country; you’ll see the price before completing payment).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are always here to help, on firstname.lastname@example.org
V9 brings one of the most significant overhauls to Covve’s user experience, filled with exciting features:
- Full support for phone type (such as mobile, home, fax) always in sync with your phone’s address book
- Introducing “News Stories”: You’ll find news affecting your contacts at the top of your contact list
- Redesigned contact rows present the most pertinent info for your contacts
By popular demand, v9.3 brings support for physical addresses in your Covve contacts, fully synced with your iPhone's address book
Ratings and Reviews
No Negative Stars??
If I could give this crapp negative stars I would.. easily -4/5. What a stupid application. The idea is cool, but in practice.. absolutely stupid like most contact management apps these days. You would think that an import/export feature would be a minimum to have, but.. I guess that’s too much to ask for. Oh, and I have no reassurance that my I formation will be safely removed only that my account was “deleted” whatever that even means. Thanks for wasting my time...
Developer Response ,
Arsta, I'm afraid you've totaly misunderstood Covve on both the points you raise as they are both simply incorrect:
1) Covve provides two way sync with your phone's addressbook. As such you can very easily import and export your data with any of the accounts you use (iCloud, Gmail, Exchange). This is what the vast majority of users find to be the easiest and most useful way of syncing their data
The ease with which you negate the value-add of Covve as well as the efforts of the dedicated team behind it is disappointing.
Organizing Contacts is a process Covve makes it fun!
I love this app. It is intelligent and responsive. Covve takes a grueling task and breaks it into manageable pieces. Get it and you will love it too.
Still needs some updating. Will be great to be able to identify the different phone numbers via mobile, work, home etc. Also, the ability to add address would make this app one of the best in the market place.
- Covve Visual Network Limited
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Covve Visual Network Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro membership $6.99
- Pro subscription (annual) $54.99
- Pro membership (monthly) $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.