Cowboys & Aliens Coca-Cola Round Up
By NBC Universal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Mexico territory. You are a stranger who has arrived in town with a mysterious shackle encircling your wrist. Use this wrist cuff to protect the town from unrelenting attacks of alien spaceships... before time runs out! (Requires: COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola trigger)
You can also enter for a chance to win $5,000 in gold!
***How to Play***
- Point your mobile device’s back camera at the COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola bottle to start playing. Tilt your device to control your wrist cuff.
- Bent on conquering the world, alien speeders are swarming in and capturing bottles of Coca-Cola to refill their power resources. Your targets: the speeders. Your goal: to round up the Coca-Cola bottles before the speeders can fly them away.
- Target a speeder with your cuff, lock onto it for a second to fully disable the speeder’s tractor beam. Each time you prevent a speeder from taking a Coca-Cola bottle, your Cowboy meter increases. Once the meter is full, your cuff gets an extra boost of power for a short period.
***Need the COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola trigger?***
Coca-Cola triggers are on specially marked COWBOYS & ALIENS cups and popcorn bags, available for purchase for a limited time at participating theaters in the U.S.
- If you don’t have the special Coca-Cola trigger, go to http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/roundup to print one out. Trigger not required to enter the sweepstakes. See official rules available at http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/roundup
What's New in Version 1.2
Hey Cowboys & Aliens fans, we have an update fixing some of the stability issues we've heard you've been having. Enjoy!
Having problems getting your mobile device to recognize the Coca-Cola trigger? Make sure your Coca-Cola trigger is under proper lighting, flattened out, upright, and completely displayed on the screen. Under low lighting conditions, trigger recognition takes longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.
- Addressed trigger recognition and crashing issues.
- Enhanced navigation: on-screen arrows now help you locate Speeders!
- Improved audio and graphics.
VERY poorly developed.
For some reason, the bottles are horizontal when I try to play it, which I'm pretty sure isn't what's supposed to happen. Nothing matches the screencaps, the controls are unresponsive, the instructions are unclear, and for some stupid reason, the game requires you to scan the trigger every single time you play. Coke makes drinks, not games.
Love AR and Aliens!
Gotta say was lookin forward to Cowboys & Aliens games, love AR stuff! This game doesnt disappoint, its Fun! Hope more AR games keep comin like this
Trigger don't work. Reloaded app still no luck. Try testing before bringing to market. It's kind of like the failed attempt of new coke.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 10, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBC Universal, Inc.
- © Copyright 2011 Universal Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).