By Cox Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Cox Connect app provides access to the most important information about your account and services.
With Cox Connect you are able to:
· Check your balance, due date, see your statement details and pay your bill
· Get outage notifications on the app landing page
· Troubleshoot your services, refresh cable boxes
· See your internet data usage
· Manage your home phone, listen to and read your voicemail, set call forwarding
· View TV Listings, set a DVR recording, filter channels to show HD only (To watch TV, you can download the Cox Contour 2 app)
· See service appointment details, arrival ETA, update or cancel
· Find your closest Cox Solutions Store and get driving directions
· Find a WiFi hotspot while at home or on the road out of the 400,000 hotspots now available nationwide from the Cable WiFi network
· Access support articles and How To Videos
To watch TV on your iPhone or iPad, you can download the Cox Contour 2 app at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cox-contour-2/id995486362?mt=8
To get access to your Cox email on your iPhone or iPad, refer to the following support article: https://goo.gl/2PJQTL
What's New in Version 2.19.0
Added the ability to refresh TV listings with button on main menu
Updated error messaging when WiFi network is unavailable
Updated message when users lock themselves out of their account
Updated date formatting on TV Listings & Phone Tools
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 2.19.0
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Communications, Inc.
- © Copyright Cox Communications, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.