By Cox Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Cox Connect app provides access to the most important information about your account and services.
With Cox Connect you are able to:
· Check your balance, due date, see your statement details and pay your bill
· Get outage notifications on the app landing page
· Troubleshoot your services, refresh cable boxes
· See your internet data usage
· Manage your home phone, listen to and read your voicemail, set call forwarding
· View TV Listings, set a DVR recording, filter channels to show HD only (To watch TV, you can download the Cox Contour 2 app)
· See service appointment details, arrival ETA, update or cancel
· Find your closest Cox Solutions Store and get driving directions
· Find a WiFi hotspot while at home or on the road out of the 400,000 hotspots now available nationwide from the Cable WiFi network
· Access support articles and How To Videos
To watch TV on your iPhone or iPad, you can download the Cox Contour 2 app at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cox-contour-2/id995486362?mt=8
To get access to your Cox email on your iPhone or iPad, refer to the following support article: https://goo.gl/2PJQTL
What's New in Version 2.16.0
Fixed stability issue causing app to crash when deleting voicemail
Updated missed calls to show in red to match the web
Updated Call Forwarding to restrict certain international numbers to prevent fraud
PLEASE add notifications!
While every stupid game, etc. on my phone wants to annoy me with alerts, notifications, or tool tips on its icon badge, this app cannot tell me when I have a voicemail, unless and until I remember to log in and check for them.
Like many (most?) folks who still have a landline, I am subjected to so many spam/scam calls that I never even answer when it rings. At the same time, I do still receive a few legitimate calls at that number, and I want to be notified if I have new voicemails. (Not that a voicemail can't be a spam or a scam...)
Doesn't work well
The app isn't very accurate when it comes to data monitoring. It says that there could be a 24 hr delay in updating the information but 48 hrs and still no update, plus it reported a outage in my area but there wasn't. 😕 Now that Cox has instituted data caps I must know how much data I'm using or end up being fined.
ROLL OUT THE UNLIMITED DATA CAP ALREADY!!! It better not be more than $50 though...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 2.16.0
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Communications, Inc.
- © Copyright Cox Communications, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.