Cox TV Connect for iPad
By Cox Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cox TV Connect allows you to watch live TV on your iPad, anywhere in your house:
• Watch TV on your iPad in any room of your house
• Choose from dozens of popular channels
• Jump to a specific channel on the guide
• Sort channels either by channel number or alphabetical
• Easily view and sort TV listings for all channels
• Remotely schedule recordings on your Cox DVR
• Access the Guide outside the home
• Closed Captioning
• Helpful FAQs and trouble shooting steps
• Yours to enjoy for free as a subscriber to Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service.
Cox TV Connect allows customers with Cox TV Essential or Advanced TV and Cox Essential, Preferred, Premier or Ultimate Internet service to watch a selection of channels live on an iPad in their home, and to view TV listings for all channels inside and outside the home. Not all channels available on the TV are available to view on the iPad at this time.
If you’re a campus TV customer of Cox through your university, use this application and the instructions provided by your college to access the TV services available via Campus Connect from Cox.
Want to manage your Home Phone calls and Voice Mail, or get helpful tips about your Cox services? Check out Cox Mobile Connect, available for iPad, iPhone and iTouch in the App store!
What's New in Version 1.2.5
Live TV Not Available Notification
This notification pops up whenever I select a channel. I called Cox tech support. The tech tried everything he possibly could but still no TV joy on my ipad2. My internet as well as my televisions work just fine. The Internet on my ipad2 works like a champ as well. I deleted the Cox TV for iPad twice and reinstalled. Still not working. The notification reads: LIVE TV NOT AVAILABLE. Live TV will only work if you are connected to your home network. I so miss TV in the kitchen already.
Screen keeps freezing
The previous version of the app worked just fine, but I was forced to upgrade. Now I can't watch a program without constant interruptions. The signal freezes for 10-15 seconds, works OK for a minute, then freezes again. Extremely frustrating.
Freezes when you connect
They must have changed something recently because now when I connect the picture is frozen and it takes about 20-30 seconds to load
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cox Communications, Inc.
- © Cox Communications, Inc. 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.