Coyn — Simple, Secure, and Stylish way to manage your cash balance. Introducing the new feature: Coyn Share.
• Manage your money like it’s no one else’s business.
• A brand new experience to manage your daily expenses.
• Be the only one who tracks your cash expenditures and earnings.
• Traveling a lot? No problem! use Coyn to track all your cash expenditures and focus on your adventures!
• Never lose track of where and how you spent your cash
• Improve your financial wellness by defining budget and meeting the goals
- Use "Coyn Pin" feature to pin categories that are important to you and have them on you main screen to help you stay on budget
- Premium users to have Unlimited Accounts to manage their cash balance
- 3D Touch feature allowing users to add expense/earning quickly and also see the balance instantly
- Secure your Coyn using your fingerprint
Use Coyn Share to:
- Manage expenses from your road trip with friends
- Report your business expenditures to your boss
- Pay your electricity/rent to your roommate
- Split bills at the restaurant
- or simply pay your friend for that cold beer!
-"Keep your cash and your Coyn in your pocket."
Coyn is all about efficiency. We spent days and nights testing the usability of Coyn so that you can experience the unique user-interface and enjoy managing your cash. Simply swipe up to add expenses and swipe down to add income!
Coyn respects your privacy and will never allow your data to be posted to any websites, bank accounts, or cloud services. We don't require you to log in or add your bank accounts. With Coyn you can focus on saving money and being on top of your cash expenditures and earnings and stop worrying about privacy and accounts FOREVER!
Coyn is the most powerful tool for anyone who uses cash for daily expenses or even has cash incomes (gift cards, pocket money, etc.). It helps you to track your cash activities and keep the records only to yourself.
If you travel with cash or want to track business and personal expenses Coyn would be your best friend!
In our newest version we introduced "Coyn Shop". Everyday we hand pick best products from Amazon (more stores and resources coming soon) tailored to our users' taste using our smart builtin Ai. Tap on Coyn Shop inside your Coyn app and discover amazing deals every day.
Emojis are here and are taking over Coyn's categories! Now it's time to personalize your cash expenditures' categories using your favorite emojis and personal touch to them
***Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We don't feel comfortable interrupting your saving experience and ask for reviews! but if you're enjoying using Coyn please consider leaving a positive review and rating in App Store. Please feel free to reach us in our App Support page (hello.coyn.io) if you have any questions or issues with our apps. Our team are here to help you.
Thank you and happy saving :)***
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The good news is that I did not pay for this app! Nice idea, sort of, but poorly thought out. “Non-intuitive” only scratches the surface of describing this app. It just doesn’t make any sense. OK, I am not the smartest guy in the world, but I am far from the dumbest! This app just doesn’t work. There is no opportunity to create an account or a password, but it uses facial ID? Really? How to make an entry? No obvious way. When you stumble on the entry screen it doesn’t seem to work. Get this app if you wish to experience some frustration. Better yet, don’t bother!
One last thing. I infrequently write reviews, and, when I do, I typically attempt to be somewhat positive. This app gives me nothing positive upon which to comment. I regret that.
The app is very sleek and easy to input data. Really wish there was a way to reset your incomes and expenses each month. Mine says I have over $2000 of income since I started using the app. There’s no connection with any of your bank details so it’s all on your own. That may be bad for some folks who don’t want to do any work but great for us who don’t want our bank info in all kinds of 3rd party apps.
Did this company go under?
By description, this app sounds great but upon download, it takes me right to a page where I guess your account balances are displayed but there’s no way to input any data. The developer has no way of contacting them. Their twitter page doesn’t load up either. Can’t find any info on them online. If it’s so, Apple should remove this and the paid version of this app from the store.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Revodea, LLC.
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Revodea, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Coyn Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.