Cozi - Shared Calendar, Reminders, Grocery List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year.
Price may vary by location. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.5.1
We fixed an issue introduced with the last update which caused the app to crash. Also new:
• Check out the new Family Settings screen: you'll see a larger version of your beautiful family photo, and you can tap on individual family members to set color codes, email addresses, and agenda email delivery.
• Also available in Family Settings: instructions for integrating other calendars with Cozi and the ability to choose a new theme for your device (mobile app themes are a Gold feature).
• The calendar icon in the bottom menu now shows you today’s date! And remember, if you’ve scrolled to another date on the calendar, you can always tap on the calendar icon to return to today.
• In your Recipe Box, you can now easily share recipes via email, text, and more.
• Plus many other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you for using Cozi, and if you have any questions, problems or feedback, please contact us at www.cozi.com/contact-us so we can help you directly.
Cozy is AWESOME
I downloaded the Cozy app for the summer so that I could keep my children's calendar organized for myself and our summer babysitter. I actually had the babysitter input all the different activities lessons and outings so that she would have firsthand knowledge and be more in tune with their schedule, which is crazy! It's been wonderful to be able to see what everyone has going on at a glance. It's also been nice for my husband who will ask me what's going on today and I can just refer him to the calendar. Our babysitter does some tutoring on the side so she was able to plug in her tutoring hours well in advance so that I could make sure we had a plan on the times we would be without her. The reminders are also very helpful. I told my children it was their responsibility to be up and ready for all activities so that the sitter could literally just pulled in the driveway and they would be ready and amazingly it has worked! I've even plugged in a few of my business meetings into the Cozi calendar as a second reminder for myself as I have so much happening between home and work. I haven't used a lot of the other functions yet but I'm excited to explore what else this app has to offer! Thanks for creating an app that keeps families communicating well and organized :-)
Best calendar/organizing app I've found
I love this app! I'm a busy mom of two pre-teens who's schedules get busier and busier, and a husband with a busy work calendar. I'm also an "old dog" who doesn't like to learn new tricks so transitioning was daunting for me. What I initially loved about Cozi was the ability to create tabs for each family member so each knows where they need to be and where others are. I also loved that I had an experience where I missed a "search" feature in the Calendar where you could search for the last time you went to the dermatologist, or changed the a/c filters, etc. Sent the feedback to Cozi and within a couple months saw that feature added in an update. Now my calendar works better than my previous calendar!
Another review remarked she had trouble moving items in a list. If I understand her complaint accurately, you should be able to do that by "dragging and dropping" the item up or down. I organize my grocery list (after writing it freestyle) then organize in the order my grocery store stocks them. Same with errands. I write them freestyle, then sort into the order I want to run them.
I'm always excited for updates to see what new features have been added. (Please note I am a Gold member and it's worth it to me for the upgrade!)
Not as good as I thought it was
When I found this calendar I was so excited. We have a really busy family and lots of moving parts. I was so happy I wouldn't have to send emails and texts as reminders anymore or field the when and where questions. It was all at our fingertips. Until I had to get a new phone. My old phone died. I got a new one and as is the usual I needed to sign back into the app. Only I can't sign back in. At all. I thought I had forgotten my password, but nope, my email address isn't recognized. I emailed customer service where I get an auto generated response telling me it will be at least 3 days before they will get back to me. If I am paying for the app (which Im not) it will be sooner. So after waiting 3 days I receive an email suggesting that I may have typed in the wrong email address or spelled it incorrectly. This is as if I'm bot intelligent enough to think of that on my own that I had to wait three days for someone to point it out. So I responded to the email letting them know what I tried and guess what...they will get back to me in 3-5 days. I will no longer be using this app. If I have to start a new account I would rather go to an app that cares about their customers and that realizes how important a family calendar is. So incredibly disappointed in this app and their level of customer service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 9.5.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- Cozi Gold$47.99