Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, 3-time Mom's Choice Award Winner, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App, and named a "must-have app" for a better life by The TODAY Show. It's the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
Cozi is surprisingly easy to use and includes:
• Color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family's at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists anyone in the family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list, or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies list, packing checklist, camp supplies list, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click
• Easy to cook from - no-dim button keeps your screen on while you're cooking
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 8.3.8332
- New! You can now schedule recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack
- Addressed issue where app was unexpectedly closing with sign in/sign out of different family members
- Addressed issue where recipes were not always saved after a photo was added
- Addressed issue which could interfere with scheduling recipes onto the calendar
Easy to Use Organizing App
I've been using Cozi for 6 years. Everything is fast and easy to access by multiple household members and devices. The templates are easy to fill out, efficiently designed. Every household member has their own colored dot. You can decide which members are attending an event or make personalized to do lists. I can add, delete or edit something on the calendar in under a minute. The calendar opens quickly and you can skip around to other weeks and months without lag time. It's easier to see your schedule than using a paper/pen organizer. It's great that my husband can also access all of our schedules, shopping lists, to do lists and be reminded of up coming events. He doesn't have to ask me if we are free, he can just look at the calendar. I love that I can choose a repeat occurrence for regular events and there are multiple repeat options beyond weekly and monthly. You get to choose titles for shopping and to do lists and have as many as you like. I can email the grocery list. As I check an item off in the store, it comes off the list making it easy to see the rest of the items. I've tried multiple organizer apps and this is the most user friendly app I've found. Worth paying for the upgrade, though I did a lot just using the free features.
Love the app… But it could use some tweaking
Love this app for organizing the family schedules. My husband no longer has to ask me what he's going to miss if he goes out of town for a week. Love how the kids can enter their school activities easily. No more excuses for not knowing what's going on. The things I would like to change.... I started using the shopping lists to keep track of my groceries. I generally go to several different stores. If the first store doesn't have the item I want, it would be nice to be able to tap on the item and change what list it belongs to and move it to the grocery list for the other store. Also when we Open the app, the cozi today screen is often filled with a lot of information I don't need or want to see displayed. Would like to have options for each family member to decide if they want to see the to do list, the grocery list, the helpful tips, and the daily activity schedule. In addition the grocery list items that show up on the cozi today screen are often outdated. I can go shopping in the morning and purchase various items and delete them from my grocery list yet later that day they'll still show up on Cozi today. They may even show up several days later. Even though I've already purchased them and deleted them from the list.
Possibly the best organization app ever!
Cozi has got to be one of the best organization apps ever developed! It's easy to use, allows easy integration for all family members with cross platform updates, and while I wish the yearly subscription was a bit less, the fact that all my organization, calendar, To-Do's, grocery lists and even recipes, are in one easy to use location and shareable to my family, makes it worth the money. WTG Cozi devs, I look forward to seeing how you'll improve an already pretty amazing app, and so far, you haven't disappointed. My only 2 current suggestion is to have the ability to move 1 or more To-Do list items to and/or between different lists, without having to cut, paste from the old list, then adding that to the new list. Second would be some new looks or perhaps the ability to be able to create your own with photos or custom color selection.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 8.3.8332
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99