Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named a “must-have app” for a better life by The TODAY Show, Cozi helps you organize everyday life and keeps the whole family in the loop. You’ll wonder how you managed family life before Cozi.
Cozi is free, easy to use and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedule with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $19.99 USD per year (price may vary by location), and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.3.4
In this update we've made minor bug fixes.
As always, thank you for using Cozi. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at cozi.com/support.
Keeps getting better
We have two parents, two kids, and two grandparents in our household. We use this app for all school events, all trips, doctor appointments and (most importantly) the grocery shopping lists. I would give this 5 stars for just the shared calendar and shopping lists. Everything is intuitive. We only just started using the menu function and the to do list function. I just love the function of adding things to my kids' to do list.
Suggestion, add a feature to allow parents to add items to a kids to do list, and secure the item with a passcode. Kids could add or delete their own items on their lists, but not delete parent-added items. Kids could mark items as tentatively complete, and then parents could mark as fully complete (you said you cleaned your room and took out the trash, but you didn't do either).
We paid for gold, and would love to be able to customize colors, fonts, or themes a little more.
In summary, love the app! Love the gold features! Love the little changes that appear to keep making this the most valuable piece of family management software we use.
Miss old version, need search function
1/15 newest version - unacceptable ads, NOT family appropriate!!! My children used this shared FAMILY app but it is no longer family appropriate.
New version: Still the best for what I need but don't like new layout. I thought the reviews and users were asking for the ability to search our calendar, not a new layout. Does the new layout help with that? I need to know when the last dental apt was so I can schedule the new one, etc. Also would like a "go to" date option so I can view events on that day.
Old version: 4 1/2 stars We like being able To sync our calendars on the go, shopping,... Meal planning is a nice feature (could use more recipes) Would like to see month or week view option, especially so I can quickly jump to a date to see it. Would also need a search function so I can tell when we went to the orthodontist last, etc....
Looked cool, but...
This looked really promising before downloading, but not so much when checking it out more. They want $20 a year to access contacts. I get really annoyed at these apps that use both advertising and subscriptions. I get one or the other, or getting rid of advertisements and some fancier additions through a subscription or paying for an upgrade. But this wants a subscription for pretty basic functions, like contacts, and also had advertising. I just assumed that--like some competitors to this--it would integrate with the iPhone calendar. Nope. I'll pass. The subscription is too high for basic functions. It would be easy to spend several hundred dollars a year on app subscriptions anymore. I do a couple subscriptions, but certainly would not with this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 9.3.4
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2016 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99
- Cozi Gold$19.99