Cozi Family Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage everyday life and keep the whole family in the loop with Cozi, Appy Award Winner for Best Family App and named a "must-have app for a better life" by The TODAY Show. It's the leading choice for families and includes a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists, recipe box, journal, and more.
Cozi's features include:
• Easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family's at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send an automated agenda for the upcoming week to any family member
• Shared grocery lists anyone in the family can access anytime and on-the-go
• See items added by other family members in real-time, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
• View and check-off items from your Apple Watch, finally a hands-free shopping list!
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your tasks right in your pocket to remind yourself, or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - emergency supplies list, packing checklist, camp supplies list and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
• Add any photograph from your iOS 8 device right to the Family Journal quickly and easily with Cozi Journal share extension
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do's, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com. (The free online version of Cozi has additional features like a meal planner.)
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi supports iOS 8 handoffs, so you can easily switch between your iOS 8-enabled devices and pick up where you left off.
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. It is available for $2.50 per month (billed as $29.99 per year) and applies to the whole family. Cozi Gold's price may vary by location and the subscription is charged to your credit card through iTunes at time of purchase. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Account Settings in Cozi after purchase.
What's New in Version 8.3.6412
- NEW! You can now edit recipes in your Recipe Box from the app
- NEW! You can now save featured recipes into your Recipe Box from the app
- Visual improvements to Recipe Box
- Visual and performance improvements to Birthdays feature
- Additional minor bug fixes and improvements
Using the free version for 5 years
I've been using the free version of Cozi for over 5 years. I've seen many improvements and changes over the years. I love that I can act out my OCD tendencies with lists upon lists to which all of my family members can contribute. We use the calendar to track the whole family's schedule allowing our work calendars to be kept just for work meetings. The best addition to the free version was mobile access to my recipe database that I have been building steadily over the years. Now I can simply pull up a recipe if I'm making a last-minute stop at the store. The only con of the recipe database is that I think it got moved sometime in the last year to a way slower system because my recipes can be slow to load despite the fact that I haven't added a lot during the last year. The menu planning calendar not being combined with the main calendar on the mobile app (free version) is only a minor inconvenience. Overall I can't give this app the full five stars because I only use the free version which is limited. I have and continue to recommend it to family and friends.
We are only using this app for the shopping list so can't comment on the shared calendar feature. We like the convenience of a shared shopping list that can be updated by either one of us. But it should be easier to add to or modify the list. It's easy to make subcategories like produce, dairy, pharmacy, etc. that reflect the store layout, but every new item gets added at the bottom and then must be highlighted and moved into the appropriate section. With a comprehensive grocery list that takes a while. It would be nice to add items within each section to save time.
As I move through the store and find the items on my list, I check them off the list. Next time I need an item I uncheck it. The worst thing is there's a weird quirk that causes all the items on the list to be unchecked for no apparent reason, thereby losing any record of what is needed or has already been purchased. I can't figure out what triggers this or how to prevent it. Frustrating!
I only use this for the meal plan and recipe box- I used cooking light for years and unfortunately a few months ago they turned their recipe feature over to cozi. What used to take me 1 step ( simply clicking "add to shopping") now takes several. With one click all the ingredients for my recipes used to not only go onto my shopping list, but they were also sorted into grocery store aisles. It was really fast and convenient. Now, even if I click "add to shopping" half the time the ingredients don't get added and if they do I have to spend extra time scrolling up and down, sorting them myself. I am guessing if there is a feature to do this automatically it is something they want me to pay for- when it used to be free-- so forget it. While making my shopping list for the week used to be something I actually enjoyed, now it has become a tiresome chore and I am actually close to saying forget it - deleting cozi altogether and finding a different shopping list app which will be better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 8.3.6412
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2015 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold$29.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold$29.99