Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year.
Price may vary by location. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Settings in Cozi after purchase.
Thank you for using Cozi! This release contains an update to the Sign In screen and other minor improvements.
If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, please contact us anytime at email@example.com so we can help you directly.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage your family activities on the go.
Ok for basic stuff
I found this app looking for something to help with meal planning and was glad to see it had calendar features too.
Unfortunately the recipe suggestions and categories are useless if you're looking for vegetarian recipes -- and the idea of being able to search just for dairy free (or vegan) options is a joke. I tried to search for "vegetarian" and got zero results even though I'd already saved one recipe that claimed to be a veggie twist on a traditional meal... so maybe the recipes are there, they just don't make them easy to find. Lots of meat recipes though, if that's your thing.
But here's the real problem: I like a lot of the features, but was disappointed that some things I'd like to be able to do require annual membership payments. I'd be willing to just pay a flat fee for the app, but considering how much they're asking for monthly or yearly memberships they'd probably ask a ridiculous amount for a one-time purchase to unlock all features. My main issue with paying monthly to unlock features is that there are only SOME that I want to use. It's expensive to pay the subscription anyway, but when you only want one or two features...? Forget it. Maybe they could make cheaper, flat-rate purchase packs that unlock only certain things? I dunno, it seems crazy expensive to me for what it is and what I'd use it for. I'd rather just stick with google calendar and a free app or two to fill in the blanks (like to do and shopping lists).
Cozy is AWESOME
I downloaded the Cozy app for the summer so that I could keep my children's calendar organized for myself and our summer babysitter. I actually had the babysitter input all the different activities lessons and outings so that she would have firsthand knowledge and be more in tune with their schedule, which is crazy! It's been wonderful to be able to see what everyone has going on at a glance. It's also been nice for my husband who will ask me what's going on today and I can just refer him to the calendar. Our babysitter does some tutoring on the side so she was able to plug in her tutoring hours well in advance so that I could make sure we had a plan on the times we would be without her. The reminders are also very helpful. I told my children it was their responsibility to be up and ready for all activities so that the sitter could literally just pulled in the driveway and they would be ready and amazingly it has worked! I've even plugged in a few of my business meetings into the Cozi calendar as a second reminder for myself as I have so much happening between home and work. I haven't used a lot of the other functions yet but I'm excited to explore what else this app has to offer! Thanks for creating an app that keeps families communicating well and organized :-)
Manage your family activities on the go.
- 114 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cozi Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cozi Gold $29.99
- Cozi Gold $19.99
- 1-year subscription to Cozi Gold $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.