Connect securely to your cPanel based hosting provider with this convenient app that allows you to:
* Manage multiple connections and organize them for convenience
* Store your authentication credentials securely using Touch ID to verify your identity
* Reduce the complexity of connecting via a mobile platform using a simple server setup and optimized login process for the mobile application
* Access the three core cPanel services (WHM, cPanel, and WebMail) in a simple to select manner
* Utilize a mobile optimized experience of cPanel and WebMail to perform all hosting maintenance tasks from the simple to the complex
Resolved an issue where Touch ID and password verification could be bypassed when editing a previously saved server entry.
Ratings and Reviews
Blank screen on iPhone 7+
This app works perfectly on my iPad mini 3 on iOS 10.3.3 but on my iPhone 7+ on iOS 10.3.3, when I log in all I see is a blank white screen. I see nothing but the log out button. I love this app & I have a lot of faith in Cpanel Inc. Hopefully there is a fix that I am unaware of. I would delete app and try to reinstall it but then I would have to start from scratch and setup all my accounts again.
Good... when it works...
First of, so far I have only been able to get one cpanel account to work. I repeated the same steps for all the other cpanel accounts with no success.
All I get is “Error Canceled”, always! This turns the app useless, except for that one cpanel account I managed to get it to work...
Now, for the actual app, beyond the login screen:
- Good to have touchID login.
- It is exactly the same as logging in from my browser. it defeats the purpose of this being an app. At least a UI change would be nice.... like being able to see server stats and such...
anyway, fix the connection error to at least enjoy the easy login functionality.
Don't bother: it's just opens a web view
I haven't seen a more useless app on the App Store, and this includes all the fart noise apps.
This app merely saves your login info and just opens a browser web view with your cPanel or WHM. There's zero advantage over using a browser. I couldn't even zoom out of the view, as much of the buttons and text was outside the view.
You're better off using Safari than this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.