CPI Security inTouch system - Remote Control of your Home and Business Security System
By Onabridge Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now CPI makes it just as easy for you to stay connected to what really matters most: your home and family. With the NEW inTouch App from CPI Security, CPI customers can monitor and control their home or business security system through iPhone and iPod touch!
With the inTouch App you can -
* Arm and disarm your CPI Security System.
* See what doors and windows are open in real time.
* Be notified when the system is armed or disarmed.
Great for school-age children!
* Access a 30 day event history.
Email and Text notifications –
With the inTouch service you can set up email and text notifications to come to your iPhone or iPod touch in real time –
- when an alarm event occurs - fire, water leak, intrusion, or medical panic
- when a specific user arms or disarms the system
- when someone opens a door or window
- if you left a door or window open
- if you forgot to arm the system
- if your safe, gun or liquor cabinet is opened
- if someone attempts to login to your inTouch account
*Functionality depends on the level of inTouch service you have subscribed to. A CPI inTouch user login and password are required to log into this app. Visit www.cpisecurity.com/intouch to learn more or to sign up for service.
What's New in Version 3.2.8
• Support for 3D Touch allows quick commands directly from the app icon on the Home Screen (available on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus).
• Fixed a crashing issue for users with Accessibility mode enabled in iOS 9.1.
I like this app, it has been very helpful when not at home. Plus this is wonderful when not sure if I need to check to see if I armed the system, locked the door or want to check or change the temperature. I am a big fan, I greatly appreciate the freedom to do more when away from home. Great app!
Would highly recommend it!
App just okay
After several service calls, app still doesn't function properly on our iPhones. App repeatedly shows open sensors when they are not open and resetting the app does not fix glitch. System is very slow to respond to commands from the app if the command works at all. Best feature is the cameras, which are actually not really tied to the app- no wonder they work!
Love the app, a few exceptions
Great iPhone app! It would be nice if it had a widget. Also, can you make the Apple Watch app a native app. It would be so much faster and I wouldn't need my phone to use it. The ability to create new users using the app would be nice too.
Thanks for creating a great app!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 3.2.8
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Onabridge Technologies LLC
- © 2011 Onabridge Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.