CPI Security inTouch
By CPI Security
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Now CPI makes it just as easy for you to stay connected to what really matters most: your home and family. With the NEW inTouch App from CPI Security, CPI customers can monitor and control their home or business security system through iPhone and iPod touch!
With the inTouch App you can -
* Arm and disarm your CPI Security System.
* See what doors and windows are open in real time.
* Be notified when the system is armed or disarmed.
Great for school-age children!
* Access a 30 day event history.
Email and Text notifications –
With the inTouch service you can set up email and text notifications to come to your iPhone or iPod touch in real time –
- when an alarm event occurs - fire, water leak, intrusion, or medical panic
- when a specific user arms or disarms the system
- when someone opens a door or window
- if you left a door or window open
- if you forgot to arm the system
- if your safe, gun or liquor cabinet is opened
- if someone attempts to login to your inTouch account
*Functionality depends on the level of inTouch service you have subscribed to. A CPI inTouch user login and password are required to log into this app. Visit www.cpisecurity.com/intouch to learn more or to sign up for service.
What's New in Version 4.3
• In addition to being able to unlock the door from the Doorbell Camera screen in the middle of a call, you can now disarm the security system too. You’re also able to re-lock the door at the end of the call.
• Now you can swipe on the Weather card to reveal a multi-day summary view showing the upcoming week’s weather.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
CPI app - doesn’t work properly all the time
I like the concept of the app when it works properly. We’ve had this system since June - the saved videos for the doorbell camera will work sometime and then they stop saving. I get notifications to view video but unless the feed is live there is no way for me to view who or what was caught on video. We’ve had to call CPI a couple times now to reset the system - that becomes annoying. Please fix this problem. It’s no point in having cameras if you can’t view the feed when you need to.
Good app, please update for iPhone X
I use this all daily. Please update for the iPhone X and I’ll change to 5 stars.
Still not good
Too many systems will do a better job. It's slow it's really slow to send that signal. It's like a text message so why does it take so long?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 117 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: CPI Security Systems, Inc.
- © 2011 Onabridge Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes