CPI Security inTouch system - Remote Control of your Home and Business Security System
By Onabridge Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now CPI makes it just as easy for you to stay connected to what really matters most: your home and family. With the NEW inTouch App from CPI Security, CPI customers can monitor and control their home or business security system through iPhone and iPod touch!
With the inTouch App you can -
* Arm and disarm your CPI Security System.
* See what doors and windows are open in real time.
* Be notified when the system is armed or disarmed.
Great for school-age children!
* Access a 30 day event history.
Email and Text notifications –
With the inTouch service you can set up email and text notifications to come to your iPhone or iPod touch in real time –
- when an alarm event occurs - fire, water leak, intrusion, or medical panic
- when a specific user arms or disarms the system
- when someone opens a door or window
- if you left a door or window open
- if you forgot to arm the system
- if your safe, gun or liquor cabinet is opened
- if someone attempts to login to your inTouch account
*Functionality depends on the level of inTouch service you have subscribed to. A CPI inTouch user login and password are required to log into this app. Visit www.cpisecurity.com/intouch to learn more or sign up for service.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Fixed a network connection issue some people were experiencing when sending arming or locking commands, which prevented the screen from updating properly after the command was sent.
• Updated broken “Review This App” link for iOS 7 users.
• Note: We are aware of an iOS 7 issue that prevents the phone from being able to report geo-fence crossings when the app is in a terminated state (i.e., not open or running in the background). This is an iOS level issue (not specific to the Alarm.com app), which we hope will be resolved soon. In the meantime, please keep the app running in the background if you have iOS 7 or higher, and are using the Geo-Services feature.
Unreliable and with too many major bugs
The app is full of bugs! Often I have to logout and relogin in order to complete a task. For example I tried to disarm the system. It literally took 5 minutes to disarm it follow by a message disarming was not possible. Once I got home I found the system had indeed being disarmed, however the app still showed it ad armed. After logging in and out several times I was finally able to reset it..and few minutes later, the speaker finally announced the system was disarmed. Same thing with the videocamera. If it goes online and you reset the camera as explained on the app, the app does not automatically refresh, unless you keep logging in and out.
Bottom line this app is unreliable. CPI should not make it a selling point unless they can provide an app performing without major flaws.
We have had our system for almost 6 months and I feel spoiled. The app is great when pulling in the garage and the kids needs to get in the house before me....when I'm lazy and sitting downstairs when my thermostat control is upstairs and get cold....when my husband and I argue about if the alarm is set or not....and for when I forgot to cut the heat or air down after leaving the house. I really have enjoyed the app and it has me sold to stick with CPI!
Nice but could use some more
It's a very good app and always works quickly. Right now the status page seems pointless though, I can tell from the arming page if the system is armed or not. If it would show the status of my door lock as well on the status page so I didn't have to go through multiple screens that would be awesome.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 18, 2013
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Onabridge Technologies LLC
- © 2011 Onabridge Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.