Now CPI makes it just as easy for you to stay connected to what really matters most: your home and family. With the NEW inTouch App from CPI Security, CPI customers can monitor and control their home or business security system through iPhone and iPod touch!
With the inTouch App you can -
* Arm and disarm your CPI Security System.
* See what doors and windows are open in real time.
* Be notified when the system is armed or disarmed.
Great for school-age children!
* Access a 30 day event history.
Email and Text notifications –
With the inTouch service you can set up email and text notifications to come to your iPhone or iPod touch in real time –
- when an alarm event occurs - fire, water leak, intrusion, or medical panic
- when a specific user arms or disarms the system
- when someone opens a door or window
- if you left a door or window open
- if you forgot to arm the system
- if your safe, gun or liquor cabinet is opened
- if someone attempts to login to your inTouch account
*Functionality depends on the level of inTouch service you have subscribed to. A CPI inTouch user login and password are required to log into this app. Visit www.cpisecurity.com/intouch to learn more or to sign up for service.
• Interface improvements for the Image Sensor. For the latest (version 3) Image Sensor, the app now automatically scrolls through the frames, creating an animation of each captured event. Pause and start the image playback by tapping on the image.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but still confusing
If give it another star if there was a manual for the app. I like that I can set my alarm after leaving the house (if I remembered to close all the doors and windows), but the app still requires users to set up a reasonable profile for the thermostat: first you set the temperature limits for 3 situations (at home, away, night), then apply any one of the situations to times thru the weekday/weekend. We had to figure this out on our own (no manual for the app), although the installer showed us a bit on the website which we immediately forgot. There are some VERY complex triggers on the website as well, which are great when they work but have no way to figure out what was set wrong when they fail. Lighting settings are still not obvious to me; I just guess each time I use it b/c it never seems to respond the same way as the last thing I figured out. I like the event log to see what motion triggers were present, ex: is my wife up yet or will I wake her if I call (when I'm on the road)?
we are currently working on a guide for the app. Thanks for bringing up!
The App worked for maybe two days. It then began telling me I had a phone line connection problem (and I don’t even have a phone line).
Then it would not allow me to arm my alarm. I called three times in one day to have this fixed and CPI told me they would have it fixed in 15 minutes. Didn’t happen. Now I’m awaiting a technician to come to my house tomorrow (hopefully before 4pm as I leave for work daily at this time).
*I must admit the CPI reps are all professional and appear to want to help.
Loves being able to set or disarm alarm remotely with app. Also being able to check status of alarm remotely.
- CPI Security Systems, Inc.
- 143.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Onabridge Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.