By Think Safe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Knowing how to handle an emergency CPR situation can mean the life OR death of a friend or loved one. Their quality of life may also be affected by a major emergency if they do not get adequate oxygen supply to their brain. Are you CPR certified? How much do you actually remember from your class? If it was your best friend, father, girlfriend, or co-worker on the ground not breathing; do you think you would spring into action or freeze up in shock and watch helplessly? Why risk forgetting or freezing?
CPR Hero has emergency CPR guidance pacing for adult lay-rescue CPR, showing proper pacing, counts, and breath timing with a calm voice coaching you through the entire way. It’s also a great tool for refresher training!
Key facts from the American Heart Association:
• Studies show that as early as 6 weeks after CPR training over 50% of the skills and knowledge is forgotten.
• About 80 percent of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in private residential settings; being trained to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can mean the difference between life and death for a loved one.
• Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately after cardiac arrest, can double a victim’s chance of survival.
CPR Hero benefits:
• “CPR Pacing” button: pacing metronome is great for training class (adult CPR only)
• “CPR Rescue” button: real-time CPR emergency guidance during an event with adults or children eight and older or over 55 pounds (pacing and depth coaching)
• In-app emergency 911 calling (for US emergencies) (iPhone only)
• Emergency CPR instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
Please send comments and suggestions to:
People who bought this, also liked:
• ResQr MedTag: manage your emergency contact information and conditions
• CPR Coach: real-time, step-by-step coaching through emergency CPR emergencies • http://j.mp/TS-cos
• ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach: protocol-based, real-time guidance through hundreds of first aid scenarios with step-by-step walkthroughs at your fingertips
I was just trained in CPR today and this app is great...love that it does the beat for u and tells u when to breath. Also like how if u select adult CPR it wi walk u through what to do. Very nice thanks!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Dec 17, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Think Safe, Inc.
- © 2009 Think Safe Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.