This app is a tool that helps you to keep the compression rhythm during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
This app has been developed in close cooperations with paramedics that often encounter situations in which CPR is required and when no defibrillator is available nearby.
- play, pause, stop, and reset of timer;
- repetitive timer of two minutes;
- total treatment timer;
- edit number of beats per minute (bpm);
- edit optional delay between the 2 minute cycles;
- store bpm so after rebooting device the bpm setting is remembered;
- spoken warning at 1 minute 30 seconds, 1 minute 50 seconds and 2 minutes;
- audible rhythmic beeping is visually represented by a flashing heart;
- speaker volume of device can be set to maximum level by one simple tap.
In App Purchases:
- logbook to store, document, and share CPR Sessions
- real time calculations of the chest compression factor
Use of the CPR Timer app is at your own risk. The developer cannot be held accountable for any damage or injuries that occur because of or while using this app. The CPR Timer app does not claim to replace any medical equipment. It is meant as a tool when other tools are not available.
The credits for the icons used in the app go to https://icons8.com/
- monitor the Chest Compression Factor during CPR
- save the CPR sessions in the CPR Logbook
- add the team leader name to the CPR session
- add Notes to the CPR session
- save and share your CPR sessions with others
- set the beats per minute between 60 and 150
- you can adjust the delay between the 2-minute cycles
Ratings and Reviews
Great for teaching and use in the field
I’m very pleased with the simplicity of this app, especially with the time it allows for analyzing the rhythm before cycling the next two minutes. I will definitely be showing this to students the next opportunity I get to assist in teaching a class
I’m a CPR instructor and use this app for all my classes. I also recommend this app for all my students. I recently used this on a patient and found the metronome very good to keep a good rate for compressions.
As an EMT myself, my crew and I use this for BLS class, and even on calls. Works perfectly.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Samuel Maljaars
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Samuël Maljaars
- In-App Purchases
- Chest Compression Factor (CCF) $1.99
- CPR Logbook $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.