• Millions of unique items available from sellers nearby.
• Post any listing for free.
• Post in less than a minute from your iPhone, iPad, or computer.
• Find love, find passion, be happy!
• Free job posting for employers.
• Free CV posting for job seekers.
• Apartment and housing listings.
• Renting and buying.
• Receive a notification when a new listing matching your search is posted.
• Be the first to make an offer.
• Star-ratings and poster reviews ensure honest transactions.
110% cPro Coin MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:
• If you purchase anything using cPro Coins, your purchase is automatically 110% covered against fraudulent sellers.
• Favorite listings.
• Listing notes for keeping track of your interactions with posters.
• Saved searches.
• Maps and directions.
• We reward frequent users with free cPro Coins, free Premium Features, etc., etc.
Need help? Please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
No pictures on the app
The personal ads don’t have pictures on the app. I was told that is an Apple thing. Going from the regular site to the app to respond, (cause you have to use the app to respond) is a chore, hard to find the ad again, and I can’t figure out how to add a pic to a reply. So it’s ‘meh’ at best.
Also, if you reply to more than one ad, you’d better make notes about who you sent it too, and what for.. and that still isn’t enough to ensure you don’t get a reply from someone and you can’t figure out what the original ad was for... the replies only sometimes has a link to the original ad, and even rarer, has a text of what you sent the first time.
Ie:: a week ago you reply to an ad for a lawnmower, yesterday you replied to an ad for a 2 year old Suburban. Today you get an response from someone you don’t know or recognise and all it says is.. “ yes, I still have it.. but it has to go today, I have to get it out of the garage, make me an offer”
... thinking it’s about the truck.. you offer a perfect stranger 20 thousand American Dollars, for a 6 year old Briggs and Stratton lawn mower with a broken pull cord. The only consolation is, you weren’t going to get truck for that price anyway. Lol
Zero Stars... It’s not even Craigslist
Old CPro was the best. THIS AP IS NOT CRAIGSLIST. I downloaded this..... and it’s a hot mess. The item I am looking for (that is currently listed) doesn’t come up when I put in the title. The location settings only give me my town... not categorized by cities like it was before. And I’m showing items 100s of miles away, but not the item with keywords that I know is listed near me because I’m seeing it on the other cPro ap. It’s showing out of state ads. I learned the developers were kicked off CL, so they made their own?!??? What? EPIC FAIL.
A once great app now disappointing
I used the old cPro for years and loved it. It was acting strange recently so I deleted from my iPad with the intention of reinstalling it but sadly found it gone from the App Store. Tried this new one and trashed it after 10 minutes. Somewhat similar to the old one but not nearly as good. The old one was much more convenient to quickly select all the cities by state, this one isn’t. This one also doesn’t recognize my Craigslist account, so I’m on to another app.
- Apoleaf, LLC
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 ApoLeaf LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $2.99
- 350 cPro Coins $2.99
- 100 cPro Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.