cPro Craigslist Mobile client
By Escargot Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Craigslist Mobile Search • Posting • Notifications • Photo Previews • Photo Wall • Map Browser • Account Management
cPro, an application for accessing Craigslist from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Apple: One of the Best Apps of the Year
cPro features an intuitive interface and essential set of features to browse and post to Craigslist. It also includes Notifiers that run your Craigslist searches in the background and notify you of new matches.
The New York Times: "iPhone users have a secret weapon in cPro, which lets you search Craigslist much more easily than the Web site, and it offers a handful of other great features."
• MULTI-CITY Craigslist searches
• MAP BROWSER
• PHOTO GALLERY
• GPS-based AUTO-LOCATION
• search results with PHOTOS and listing previews
• zoomable FULL-SCREEN PHOTOS
• all Craigslist cities, states, countries and continents
• enhanced 20+ SEARCH OPTIONS tailored to different search categories - for sale, housing, jobs, gigs, etc
• NEIGHBORHOOD support in metropolitan areas
• TIME SINCE POSTED indicators
• REFRESH results directly from the results view page
• Best of Craigslist included!
• Over 1,000,000 successfully posted Craigslist ads from the app!
• POST a Craigslist ad in under 1 minute!
• post from MULTIPLE Craigslist ACCOUNTS
• take pictures with your CAMERA or use photos from your PHOTO ALBUMS
• full-fledged Craigslist ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT including REPOSTING with photos, editing, and deleting/undeleting posted ads
• notifiers keep checking Craigslist until a new listing matching your search criteria is posted
• fully configurable MULTI-CITY notifiers
• NEW MATCH indicators
• save/bookmark FAVORITE Craigslist ads
• add NOTES to your FAVORITE ads to keep track of your Craigslist discussions with posters
• save FULLY-CONFIGURED Craigslist searches
• EDIT saved Craigslist searches
• TRACKING SYSTEM for saved searches with new match indicators
• HISTORY of searches. REPEAT a search by tapping the 'bookmarks' button
• REPLY to posters by email
• CALL / TEXT posters directly from cPro
• EMAIL / TEXT a listing to a friend
• attach PHOTOS to replies
• share Craigslist ads on TWITTER/FACEBOOK
• integrated MAPS and DIRECTIONS to the posted location
• PHOTO WALL with matching results listed as photos
• ALREADY SEEN Craigslist listing indicators
• TIME SINCE POSTED indicators
• FLAG inappropriate and best-of-craigslist ads
• save posted photos to your PHOTO ALBUMS
• SORT Craigslist results by date, best match, or low/high price
• ORIGINAL Craiglist listing web page
• results with DATE, LOCATION, and PRICE
• PIN code lock protection
cPro results are always identical to Craigslist. You have the power of 20+ Craigslist search options to narrow down the search to whatever you are interested in.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The craigslist and associated trademarks are owned by craigslist, Inc. and are being used under licensed permission from craigslist, Inc. for a limited purpose. www.craigslist.org
APPADVICE: "cPro isn’t just a website wrapper; it takes searching, posting, and managing your Craigslist account to a whole new level"
HOUSE BEAUTIFUL: "The entire world of Craigslist in the palm of your hand, with all gazillion listings: antiques, real estate, job openings."
FORBES: "All of the features of Craigslist, but with a search agent option that notifies you of new results that match your terms."
CNET: "If you want a better way to search or post to Craigslist ... cPro has plenty to offer"
CHICAGO NOW: "It features a GPS-based auto-location of nearby Craigslist areas and a fast, streamlined selection of search areas"
TAPSCAPE: "The whole Craigslist browsing experience is so much improved you may never go back to the actual website"
What's New in Version 4.37
bug fixes and performance improvements
Cpro is a great app
Time is money, and as a business owner you quickly realize that when you are wasting time on silly things you are wasting money on your business. ÊI learned this the hard way. ÊI am an antique collector who usually sells local at flea markets and different venues in my local area. ÊEvery weekend I would pack up all my items and take them out to my local sales spot. ÊI would have tons of boxes to carry and things to move, sometimes items that required a pickup truck to move. ÊThen, I discovered the App Store. ÊActually I discovered craigslist, and began to quickly fall in love with the fact that you donÕt pay listing fees and the simplicity of it. ÊAfter that, I found you cPro. ÊAnd I fell in love. ÊQuickly I noticed that having an upgraded front end to this website was the best idea ever, and I needed this all along. ÊThe app makes it Super Easy to post and keep track of listings. ÊI say listings for me, since IÕm selling items, but it isnÕt like ebay listings where everything is tracked for you. ÊThatÕs one of the reasons I love the app, it almost feels like ebay to me, keeping track of items I have for sale and items IÕve already sold and need to remove the posts. ÊThanks cPro! ÊYou saved me time and money.
Fantastic Craigslist app
As an avid Craigslist enthusiast for buying and selling, I was over joyed when I found the cPro app! It’s not all day that I can carry a big computer around where I can find deals or make deals with someone, but now I can with this app on my tablet and phone at any time. The interface is very user friendly to new users with very basic controls to get me started. Just as online, I can set my location to about anywhere I would like and then I can begin all my searches. I can easily choose which posts I want to view that contains all the info, details and pictures that I need. While scrolling through the post, I noticed a very nice addition of options on the bottom of the screen that presents a call or text option, email, add to my favorites, view map and directions and even share with family and friends. As a seller too, I find this app very easy to use to set up my personal sale postings and submit anything I would like to sell. Not only does this app provide more detailed navigation and better handling than the website, it’s also much easier to catch good deals of the day as soon as they are posted. I highly recommend this app to everyone!
Very Nice !!
I am a stay at home mom who creates various crafts in my spare time, when I'm getting a break from my 2 wonderful kids. Everyone knows how challenging being a mom can be, and everyone knows how important every second of their day is when they have a handful of kids that need them constantly. So when the kids finally lay down for a nap my business women in me gets to work. I have been making crafts for about 3 years now and using standard outlets for selling them online, which are usually etsy and ebay. I've tried to branch out into other market places, but always came back to those two for simplicity. I started to read a little more about selling locally on craigslist. I began posting a few items for sale but really didn't like the amount of work it took to get my images from my phone to the computer, then the website just felt horrific. I searched for an app and ran across this one. cPro is awesome! By far the best app I've ever used (the free version was good for a while, but the paid version is a must if you are using it for business). Great app to add to my business arsenal. Now I just need to sell more crafts!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 4.37
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Escargot Studios, LLC
- © Escargot Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$2.99