By American Medical Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free app provides access to the following:
• CPT Evaluation and Management (E/M) codes
• E/M Code Selection Wizard powered by AMA guidelines
E/M codes are the most frequently used codes and arguably the most difficult to assign. The E/M Wizard will help physicians and qualified health care professionals select the right code according to AMA coding guidelines.
Two premium content components are available for purchase and offer great benefit to coders, billers, payers, educators and students, and health care consultants.
Coding and Billing Pack
• The entire CPT code set for 2016 and 2017
• A Medicare Physician Fee Schedule calculator that can be set to your specific geographic region
• The CMS ’95 and ’97 guidelines to enhance your experience within the E/M Code Selection Wizard
• 4,200 clinical examples/vignettes
• 200+ AMA-created procedural illustrations
• Official coding guidelines from the CPT Editorial Panel
CPT Assistant Archive
• An archive of all CPT® Assistant newsletter articles published from 1990 through 2016
• Links from CPT codes to the most relevant CPT Assistant articles
The CPT QuickRef app and its premium content put all the coding and billing tools that you need in the palm of your hand. Developed by the American Medical Association, this on-the-go reference guide quickly helps you determine the appropriate Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes to use for accurate billing. (This app provides suggested codes. Final code selection remains the responsibility of the individual user.)
The CPT QuickRef app is compatible with Apple iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPad®.
Requirements: iOS version 9.3 or later; 75 MB of storage; WiFi or cellular access to the Internet
AMA Members receive special discounts; tap the “Login for AMA Member discounts” item on the app’s dashboard.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
• Code number listings now include icons that indicate new codes, revised codes, telemedicine codes, modifier 51 exempt, and FDA approval pending
• Added capability to tap on an icon to see its meaning
• Free version enhanced to include keyword searching of E/M codes
• In premium versions:
- New links from the full CPT code displays to the applicable AMA Coding Guidelines
- Ability to toggle between local and national reimbursement settings (GPCI codes)
- RVU display enhanced to show Technical Component and Professional Component (modifier 26) values when applicable
- Proprietary Laboratory Analysis codes added (within Pathology and Laboratory Services codes)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Medical Association
- © CPT® 2016 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CPT E/M Premium Pack$9.99
- CPT E/M All Content 2017Free
- Coding and Billing Pack 2017$59.99
- CPT Assistant Archive 1990-2016$39.99
- CPT E/M Premium Pack$6.99
- CPT E/M All Content 2016Free
- CPT E/M Premium Pack 2016$59.99
- Coding and Billing Pack 2017 for AMA Members$49.99
- CPT Assistant Archive 1991-2015$39.99
- CPT Assistant Archive 1990-2016 for AMA Members$29.99