Crêpes by Suzette
By Monica WELLINGTON
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take a trip to Paris with Suzette, the crêpe maker, and her artistic customers in this fun, educational, interactive children's storybook! Bon voyage!
As Suzette sells her delicacies over the course of a day, readers are treated to the sights and sounds of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, from Nôtre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower. The customers she meets along the way are inspired by works of art, such as da Vinci's Mona Lisa and Degas's Little Dancer. As you take your journey, you will learn to speak key French words and phrases—with a perfect accent, bien sûr! You’ll be able to trace your route on a map of the city and call up photos of each locale. You can also listen to the narration in five additional languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Japanese. And at the end of the day, a crêpe recipe and DIY cooking lesson await you! As delicious as Suzette's crêpes, this book app will captivate children—and parents— who will want to make the trip to Paris themselves.
Immerse yourselves in French culture, with language, food, and art:
- Interactive Paris map, with fun extras
- Videos of Paris and pictures of its landmarks
- Great introduction to famous paintings and sculptures
- Crêpe recipe and video cooking demos
- Professional audio narration and vocabulary words in six languages
- Interactive hotspots for practicing French
- Words highlighted as you listen
- Options for sound effects and music
Highly praised and popular children's book now available as an app for: Ages 2–7, Preschool–Grade 2
Analytics - We do not collect or share personal data or gather any reader information.
Ads – No third-party advertisements appear in our apps.
Social – We have no Facebook or Twitter buttons.
Location – We cannot track a user’s location, or any other information, from the app.
Web – Crêpes by Suzette has links to the Internet that open a mobile web browser so that users can get more information about the art used in the app. These links are behind a parental gate.
Purchase – There is no in-app purchase functionality. Users cannot buy content through “buy” or “unlock” features within the app.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Educator's Guide added to INFO section
- Spanish and German typo's corrected
- Better audio balance for the Crepe cooking video
- Tweaks and optimisations, including larger type