Crackle - Movies & TV
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Movies & TV Shows for free on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
Millions of fans enjoy this award-winning free app. Crackle provides great new movies & TV episodes every month. No signup, no fees, just hit Movies & TV Shows such as Pineapple Express & Seinfeld available for free – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start watching free movies and TV shows now.
Current & Recent Content
*** MOVIES ***
Hundreds of hit Hollywood films such as: Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Drive, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Talladega Nights, Bad Boys, Men in Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, Baby Boy and more.
*** TV SHOWS ***
Thousands of full episodes from TV series including: Seinfeld, The Shield, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Spider-Man and many more.
*** ANIME ***
Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies and TV episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Marvel Anime: IronMan, Blue Exorcist, Queen's Blade and more.
*** CRACKLE ORIGINALS ***
New movies and TV series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners, Sequestered, Sports Jeopardy! and more.
*** FEATURES ***
- Watch full length and uncut Hollywood movies and TV series.
- FREE to download app, FREE to play.
- New movies and TV episodes added monthly.
- Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing later on the app or online at Crackle.com.
- Wi-Fi-only option allows you to watch shows without using your data plan.
- Watch Crackle on your Apple TV with Airplay.
- App works in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Latin America.
- Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended).
*** FAQ ***
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service.
* Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com.
* For best results, update your device to the newest operating system.
* Yes, the app is FREE. Crackle is ad supported allowing us to provide high quality movies and TV series to you for free. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing over Wi-Fi is recommended.
* To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil or Latin America.
*** AWARDS & HONORS ***
- 2013 & 2014 Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
- Mobile Excellence Award Finalist: 2012.
- Recently ranked #1 Entertainment App and #2 Overall App.
- Best of the iPhone Entertainment category in App Store Rewind.
*** ABOUT CRACKLE ***
Say hello to Crackle, a new kind of network for a new kind of viewer. We handpick the best, most compelling selection of full-length Hollywood movies, TV shows and Original Series and Features for you to enjoy wherever, whenever you want. No hassles, no subscriptions, no commitment required. Ever. Crackle. It’s On.
Visit Crackle at www.crackle.com. You can also find Crackle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crackle or follow Crackle on Twitter @Crackle for real time updates.
What's New in Version 4.3.7
Now you don’t have to miss a thing! With our new notifications, we’ll keep you updated on Crackle’s new content and remind you what movies and TV shows are leaving the network before it happens. We’ve also continued to optimize and squash the latest bugs to make sure you can kick-back and watch Crackle whenever you want.
Used to work, but after forced upgrade crashes on launch
This used to be OK - you got free movies, and in return you saw LOTS of unskippable ads. As others noted, I question the wisdom of Showing the same ad 3-4 times in a row, and it gets even more annoying to see the same sequence every 10-15m of your movie. It gives off the impression that Crackle is struggling to find advertisers, and uses the few It does have in a loop, to keep the advertising slots "open". So, Crackle itself comes off badly. Inn addition, The actual advertiser gets LOTS of exposure, to viewers who develop annoyance and revulsion on seeing the ads. If you believe no publicity is bad publicity - ok. For my part, I assume having your product associated with annoyance would not be a desired thing.
Howveer, this is all moot now - when I tried to sue the app today, it told me I had to upgrade for it to work. When I did upgrade, it now crashes as soon as I launch it.
On the good side - no ads!
Too many ads
Good app. Nice selection of tv and films. I understand the need for commercials..and you run quite a few..but why run so many when they are the same ones over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... See my point yet? ...and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..how about now? ..and over and over and over
I used to love crackle but it seems like its going the way pandora went with all the bs ads and what not. Pandora realized it lost alot of fans when it go greedy and decided to go back to how they used to do things and got there fans back. Why are all the good movies always removed so quickly while all the garbage movies always remain month after month. Keep the movies that people like and watch often. And whats the deal with Joe Dirt, its not even the whole movie, just the stupid alligator scene!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 02, 2015
- Version: 4.3.7
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2011-2014 Crackle, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.