Crackle - Movies & TV
By Sony Pictures Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch free movies and TV on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
Crackle is the destination to watch free TV, movies and exclusive originals. All free, anytime, anywhere and on any device. So escape the daily grind and recharge with your favorite comedy, drama and action entertainment.
- Stream Crackle on all your devices: iOS, Apple TV and more.
- No authentication or cable subscription needed.
- Create a free account to save your place and pick up where you left off on any device.
- Make a list of your favorite movies and TV shows to watch later.
- Watch your favorite Crackle original programs: Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Joe Dirt 2, Sports Jeopardy!, SuperMansion, Snatch and more.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy** for more information.
**The link doesn’t allow the user to opt-out, it just provides the information about the policy.
What's New in Version 5.4
Thanks for watching Crackle!
Get more info on your favorite shows and movies at your fingertips with easy to find info buttons
Its Free and it works
I always find it odd when people complain about ads when it is Free and has less ads than regular TV. The way I see it is that I save $80 bucks. Overall experience is solid and new series like Snatch are different and I can always watch Seinfeld. Never gets old.
Free(ish) content is good- app itself is disgustingly putrid
I've been using this app for a while and have seen very very minor improvements over countless revisions and enhancements… However, this app is still the least intuitive or user-friendly app that I can think of... locks up all the time or, get stuck in commercials or loops of commercials(have to shut the app down completely and kill it to get it to work again), and just overall cumbersome and Plain old crappy…
Crashy, annoying autoplay "feature"
It always starts up with some random video playing which it then adds to your viewing history, even if you didn't actually watch it.
It also crashes 90% of the time when trying to start a new video.
Every time it goes to, or returns from a commercial there's a long pause, sometimes several minutes long. Occasionally it won't resume after playing a commercial.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Sony Pictures Television
- © 2011-2016 Crackle, Inc., a Sony Pictures Entertainment company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes