By Spytap Industries LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**As featured in Fortune magazine, NPR, Fast Company, Wired, Parade, Cool Material, Paste, Stupid Dope, Hi Consumption, The Drink Nation, and hundreds of beer blogs!**
Genuine craft beer is hard to find. You might not know it, but most of the “craft” and “micro” breweries you see at your local grocery store are actually made by the same assembly line multinational beverage conglomerates you see advertised nationwide. So to help you distinguish the real craft breweries from the macrobrewed impostors, we made Craft Check.
Just scan the barcode or search by brewery name to instantly find out whether the beer you're looking at is an authentic craft brewery or just a crafty imitation from the big guys.
* Uses the Brewers Association definition of American Craft Brewery.
* Information on thousands of craft breweries, with new breweries added every week.
* Background updates ensure the app is always up to date for new breweries, buyouts, and changes in the beverage industry.
* Find out who owns that beer you used to think was a genuine craft beer.
* Share your results on social media and connect with genuine craft breweries.
Craft Check: Drink Craft - Not Crafty.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
* Minor bug fixes
Been looking for this for a while
Clean, easy way to check if the beer your drinking is independent or owned by a conglomerate. I've been trying to find a app that does this for a long time, and this one is attractive and straightforward.
Great app to verify you're drinking a craft beer
Great app to make sure you're supporting a true local craft brewery and not one owned by the large macro breweries. Database keeps getting bigger all the time.
Support independent brewers, not "big beer"!
Craft Check is the easiest way to make sure you're not getting duped into buying fake craft beer by InBev.