By MetalPop, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every empire starts small!
Build production sites, and start crafting resources. Harvest logs, coal, iron and many other goods. Then craft them into more valuable items and sell them on the market!
Complete quests, build your own estate, and become the richest merchant in all of Crafting Kingdom!
Crafting Kingdom is a lovingly crafted (pun intended!) idle crafting game with a huge amount of goods to produce, complex production chains and plenty of quests for you to complete.
- Buy production sites
- Build complex production chains
- Complete quests and get powerful rewards
- Expand your storage facilities
- Build you very own estate
- Endless hours of fun. How much money can you make?
Note to our visually impaired players:
This game is fully accessible with VoiceOver. Should the accessibility mode not turn on automatically, you can enable it by tapping on the screen three times with three fingers. Have fun!
What's New in Version 1.35
Critical Bug Fix: Scrolling on the world map is working again
New version has more issues than the previous.
This was a great game before, but now, in order to get the boosts to work, you have to fight just to get videos to play. If a video doesn't play, regardless of how many times you try, you can't use the boost, though you may have been trying to get a video that's not able to be played to play for ten minutes. It isn't the players' fault that the video won't play, therefore I think that the boost should still be valid. Furthermore, most of the videos that are played, don't just go away when they're over, and you have to completely close the game in the app switcher just to get it to go away. It makes the game tedious, and takes away from the fun. There is absolutely no accessibility for the ones that say that your boost will last 10 minutes in the middle of the video either. Also, you shouldn't have to start over if you want to take advantage of your achievements. If you achieve them, then you should just be able to take advantage of them without losing everything you earned. They shouldn't be called achievements if you have to give up everything earned. Though this wasn't a flaw in the programming, it's definitely a flaw in the game plan.
So engaging but still lots of bugs
Best game ever. So addicting and fun. We all love it. First two nights I absolutely had to stay up all night to build my kingdom. It was so much fun and I love the Princess. Great game from a developers opinion!
BUT....The next two updates never fixed the problems such as real estate mogul getting 20% off gold price. Now instead I have to work for days to get up to 50 million instead of 40 mil, etc. it used to be fun but am losing my engagement!
Good fun game
I like the game a lot. I am still having some major and miner technical issues though.
1. It still goes in and out at times when I am moving through the screens.
2. It is giving me this problem a lot more on my iPad and iPod that are both running IOS 9.3.5. I still have this problem also I'm on my phone that is running the latest iOS.
3. A couple of the major problems that I am having are, when I am moving around the screen and move my finger away temporarily the place that I was on does not stay highlighted and selected.
4. It will also jump around while I am swiping through things. It does this primarily on the screens that involve individual areas and the city when you want to sell things.
5. It is currently not letting me move on to the next level even though I have completed all of the quests and met all of the needed requirements.
6. There are also many times where it still does not select an area that I am on when I am double tapping with one finger with or without using voiceover in the accessibility mode.
7.I tried erasing the app completely and re-downloaded it; I got back to where I was, and still had the same problems.
8. It will also sometimes clothes on me when I go back and forth in and out of the app from the App Store back to the App.
10. The issue about it moving around on the main screen is fixed, however, it is still doing that a lot when I am going through the products and trying to restart things or buy things. Inside any particular location.
11. I am also seeing that I am not getting the percentage credit bonuses from the princess after the gifts are open.
12. There are some products that it is not allowing me to create after I have unlocked them when I have all of the necessary ingredients to produce them.
13. There are times also where I am stuck because it is not showing that I have all of the elements to move to the next level, even though I go back into my products and make sure that I do. Four example, when it said I needed 500 middle, 500 wool, and 2.5 million coins I had over 600 metal, 600 wool, and over 5 million coins. It showed that I had the necessary wool and money but did not show that I had any metal. Even though the metal showed up in my stock.
14. It is also still creating products and using time on the boost even when I have the app closed.
Overall I like the game a lot though. It is very enjoyable and time-consuming. Please try to fix these problems.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 166 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetalPop, LLC
- © 2017 MetalPop Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.