Turn Your Inspiration Into Action. We’ll Show You How.
Bluprint shows you how to turn your inspiration into action with the help of world-class experts, guidance for all skill levels, and learning that fits your lifestyle - whether you have two minutes or two hours. Ranging from crafts (such as quilting or knitting) to art (such as painting or photo) to even movement (such as dance and yoga), Bluprint provides round the clock access to all the activities you love most. All for only $14.99 per month (after a free trial*)
App features include:
- Beginner to Advanced Guidance: We’ve got support for all skill levels so no matter where you’re starting from, there’s always a way to get started or learn even more.
- Personalized Recommendations: No fruitless searching or aimless browsing here, we’ll help you find your next project or point out new activities you might love based on your specific interests and passions.
- 600+ Trusted Experts: Learn from top talent in everything from cooking and quilting to drawing and knitting. Our experts are knowledgeable and engaging so you’ll feel as informed as you are inspired.
- Exclusive Series: We think learning can be inspiring and entertaining. Meet incredible people, marvel at amazing work and be energized by the process. Then, if you’re ready, follow our paths that help turn that inspiration into your own reality.
- In-Depth Classes: When you’re ready, spend time mastering new techniques and honing your skills with instruction from the world’s best experts.
Download now to start your 7-day free trial*. Only $14.99/month after.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, after any applicable trial period has ended. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Free trial only available for new subscribers
Turn your inspiration into action. We’ll show you how.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Where to begin...
I purchased an annual subscription and I hoped the app would be a convenient way to navigate the site on my mobile devices. Unfortunately, the app is awful. There is no way to mark classes as saved, the classes I have saved on my Mac do not show up on my iPad (it’s the same account so they should sync), the classes I watch don’t start where I left off, when I tap to go to a different topic within a class nothing happens, and the app crashes repeatedly while watching classes, which is particularly frustrating since the class restarts at random places instead of where I left off. I could go on, but you get the picture. Its disappointing to say the least. Perhaps they should spend less time and money on splashy advertising and more on the technology to provide the service.
Still in baby version
The app has a long way to go. The interface is amateur, and many more features that we take for granted in other course platforms need to be added to Bluprint. My biggest complaint is that you can’t download courses to watch offline.
Still cannot get to work on iPad Pro!!!!!!!!!
I do not understand why it allows me to sign in - or so it seems (and yes, my email and password are correct), only to require a new sign in once the “begins” it’s intro. I have yet to be able to use this on my iPad and am getting super upset! IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY FOR MONTHS!!!!! FIX IT!!! Craftsy Unlimited was fine....WTH?!?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.