By Sympoz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Craftsy, where millions of people let their creativity out to play. Download our app to explore hundreds of easy-to-enjoy online classes in nearly every craft, plus a huge collection of kits and supplies and thousands of project ideas from curious, creative makers like you.
When you learn with Craftsy, you get lifetime access to video classes in quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, embroidery, cake decorating, cooking, drawing, painting, photography, paper crafts, gardening, woodworking and more. Ask questions and interact with your instructor and fellow crafters, and re-watch tricky parts as many times as you like! Plus you can download lessons to your iPhone or iPad while you’re online, then watch later — even without internet. So the inspiration goes wherever you go!
Have an idea that would make this app even better? Share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Welcome to a new look Craftsy! We've updated *everything* to make the Craftsy app a better experience for you (and 4.0.2 adds some crash fixes to make sure your app is as stable as possible!)
Here's a few of the great new things in this version of the app:
- Patterns! Are here! Hooray! Enroll in free patterns and search/find paid patterns from over 250,000 patterns from independent designers.
- Favorites: We've unified your wishlist and your saved projects into a feed of your favorite things on Craftsy.
- Projects: You told us you wanted to hear more from the other members of the Craftsy community. We heard you. Check out projects before buying your next Craftsy class and view projects you've added to Craftsy in the app.
- A new category of classes... baking! Many of our expert cooks and cake decorators asked for more baking and here it is. Enjoy 70 baking classes from great instructors and great partners like King Arthur Flour.
...and so much more including continued access to 1300+ Craftsy classes and thousands of project kits and supplies.
Have feedback? We'd love to hear from you! feedback @ craftsy.com
Don't like the new update so much.
I love all my classes! I have gained a repertoire of skills with my sewing, cooking, and card making. I absolutely recommend Craftsy to all my friends and family.
Ever since the new update though, I have to go to my account in order to see my classes. I liked the old way better. If you want to improve on something of the program, then one thing I wish I could do with my classes is, group them under categories, same way Craftsy advertises their classes, under cooking, sewing, embroidery, etc.
I think members should be able to handle how they wish to group or categorize their own classes.
Classes have disappeared
I rarely write reviews and absolutely Iove my Craftsy classes. But the updated app is broken and horrible. Today only 1 of about 20+ classes can be found in my class library. When I go looking for them they show "enrolled" but I cannot view anything but the intro video you see before purchasing. I could only find my class library by clicking on "my account" and selecting it there. In the old version it was the first link I would see in the lower navigation bar. Also- I can no longer read reviews! At first I thought they did away with them but was relieved to find they are still on the web version. So basically, this app is completely useless to me. Use the web version until improvements are made and hopefully Craftsy conducts user experience testing before rolling out new versions in the future.
2016 Update is horrible
I can't say enough good things about this app. It has all the features of the desktop version: nite taking, video speed adjustment, 30 second repeat, etc. PLUS it has the ability to download videos to watch later. This is the perfect app!
UPDATE: Oct 2016
Above is my review from a previous version. Unfortunately, after the update the app has gone south. I cannot search my class library any more, the app has been freezing, and several other issues. Combining my favorites with my wishlist is not more convenient; it's a hassle.
I don't write reviews often and definitely not negative ones but this is so disheartening. I love Craftsy but it's app and website have declined since the update. The update is so much worse that I looked for an old device to use so I could enjoy the excellence of the previous app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 98.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sympoz Inc.
- © Sympoz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Crochet: Basics & Beyond$34.99
- Knit Faster With Continental Knitting$29.99
- Beginner Serger Sewing$39.99
- Knit Lab: Projects, Patterns & Techniques$14.99
- Basics of Digital Photography$29.99
- 40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know$19.99
- Quilting Quickly: Patterns, Techniques & Tips$14.99
- The Wilton Method®: Baking Basics$14.99
- The Perfect Cupcake$39.99
- Creative Quilting with Your Walking Foot$34.99