By Sympoz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash your creativity with Craftsy! Find out how to bring ideas to life and create projects that make you proud. Craftsy has more than 350 online classes in photography, cake decorating, cooking, painting, drawing, quilting, knitting, sewing, embroidery, jewelry making and beyond, so you can gain the skills you need to succeed.
Discover the joys of Craftsy classes:
Yours forever: With class access that never expires, you can customize your learning experience by pausing, rewinding and revisiting techniques as often as you'd like
Access Anytime, Anywhere: Classes are now available for download offline so you truly can watch your favorite classes and instructors anytime, anywhere.
The best instructors: Enjoy exclusive one-on-one access to the world's leading experts, right in your home. Get instruction, answers, feedback and inspiration anytime.
Everything you want to know: High-definition video provides an unparalleled view at every step and each lesson is carefully designed, planned and curated to highlight the most valuable information.
You'll love it, guaranteed: With our 100% money back guarantee, if you find a class is not for you, we'll give you a full refund-- no questions asked.
Do you have an idea that would make this app even better? Share it with us, we listen! Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.3
Last release was all about iPad. We felt bad for iPhone since we neglected it, but don’t worry, it is neglected no more! Now enjoy offline mode and a new video player on iPhone as well as iPad.
As always, we also cleaned up more crashes because a stable app is a happy app.
We’ve added a lot of new functionality for iPad in this release including:
- Offline Mode: Now save your classes (including notes and materials) to take with you while you don’t have an internet connection.
- A new iPad class experience and design.
- Fan Favorite Feature: You called and we heard! By popular demand, we've added your pattern library to the Craftsy classes app so you can easily access your patterns.
- Better support for Airplay on iPad with controls that are always available
- A new player feature: Slow down your classes to focus on a complex technique or speed them up to get through more material faster.
Good job instructing, interesting, on point, great
Crashes on startup, what a waste.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 15, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sympoz Inc.
- © Sympoz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shuttle Tatting$14.99
- Playful Piecing Techniques$14.99
- Crochet Lab: Basic Techniques & Patterns$19.99
- Perfecting the Pie Crust$19.99
- Lace Knitting: Basics and Beyond$19.99
- Machine Quilting: Free-Motion & More$29.99
- Crafty Crochet Embellishments$14.99
- Strip Your Stash$14.99
- Beginner Serger Sewing$39.99
- Crochet: Beyond Rectangles$19.99