cPro Craigslist Mobile client
By Escargot Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Craigslist Mobile Search • Posting • Notifications • Photo Previews • Photo Wall • Map Browser • Account Management
cPro, an application for accessing Craigslist from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Apple: One of the Best Apps of the Year
cPro features an intuitive interface and essential set of features to browse and post to Craigslist. It also includes Notifiers that run your Craigslist searches in the background and notify you of new matches.
The New York Times: "iPhone users have a secret weapon in cPro, which lets you search Craigslist much more easily than the Web site, and it offers a handful of other great features."
• MULTI-CITY Craigslist searches
• MAP BROWSER
• PHOTO GALLERY
• GPS-based AUTO-LOCATION
• search results with PHOTOS and listing previews
• zoomable FULL-SCREEN PHOTOS
• all Craigslist cities, states, countries and continents
• enhanced 20+ SEARCH OPTIONS tailored to different search categories - for sale, housing, jobs, gigs, etc
• NEIGHBORHOOD support in metropolitan areas
• TIME SINCE POSTED indicators
• REFRESH results directly from the results view page
• Best of Craigslist included!
• Over 1,000,000 successfully posted Craigslist ads from the app!
• POST a Craigslist ad in under 1 minute!
• post from MULTIPLE Craigslist ACCOUNTS
• take pictures with your CAMERA or use photos from your PHOTO ALBUMS
• full-fledged Craigslist ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT including REPOSTING with photos, editing, and deleting/undeleting posted ads
• notifiers keep checking Craigslist until a new listing matching your search criteria is posted
• fully configurable MULTI-CITY notifiers
• NEW MATCH indicators
• save/bookmark FAVORITE Craigslist ads
• add NOTES to your FAVORITE ads to keep track of your Craigslist discussions with posters
• save FULLY-CONFIGURED Craigslist searches
• EDIT saved Craigslist searches
• TRACKING SYSTEM for saved searches with new match indicators
• HISTORY of searches. REPEAT a search by tapping the 'bookmarks' button
• REPLY to posters by email
• CALL / TEXT posters directly from cPro
• EMAIL / TEXT a listing to a friend
• attach PHOTOS to replies
• share Craigslist ads on TWITTER/FACEBOOK
• integrated MAPS and DIRECTIONS to the posted location
• PHOTO WALL with matching results listed as photos
• ALREADY SEEN Craigslist listing indicators
• TIME SINCE POSTED indicators
• FLAG inappropriate and best-of-craigslist ads
• save posted photos to your PHOTO ALBUMS
• SORT Craigslist results by date, best match, or low/high price
• ORIGINAL Craiglist listing web page
• results with DATE, LOCATION, and PRICE
• PIN code lock protection
cPro results are always identical to Craigslist. You have the power of 20+ Craigslist search options to narrow down the search to whatever you are interested in.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The craigslist and associated trademarks are owned by craigslist, Inc. and are being used under licensed permission from craigslist, Inc. for a limited purpose. www.craigslist.org
APPADVICE: "cPro isn’t just a website wrapper; it takes searching, posting, and managing your Craigslist account to a whole new level"
HOUSE BEAUTIFUL: "The entire world of Craigslist in the palm of your hand, with all gazillion listings: antiques, real estate, job openings."
FORBES: "All of the features of Craigslist, but with a search agent option that notifies you of new results that match your terms."
CNET: "If you want a better way to search or post to Craigslist ... cPro has plenty to offer"
CHICAGO NOW: "It features a GPS-based auto-location of nearby Craigslist areas and a fast, streamlined selection of search areas"
TAPSCAPE: "The whole Craigslist browsing experience is so much improved you may never go back to the actual website"
What's New in Version 4.36
additional search categories
Cpro is a great app
Time is money, and as a business owner you quickly realize that when you are wasting time on silly things you are wasting money on your business. I learned this the hard way. I am an antique collector who usually sells local at flea markets and different venues in my local area. Every weekend I would pack up all my items and take them out to my local sales spot. I would have tons of boxes to carry and things to move, sometimes items that required a pickup truck to move. Then, I discovered the App Store. Actually I discovered craigslist, and began to quickly fall in love with the fact that you don’t pay listing fees and the simplicity of it. After that, I found you cPro. And I fell in love. Quickly I noticed that having an upgraded front end to this website was the best idea ever, and I needed this all along. The app makes it Super Easy to post and keep track of listings. I say listings for me, since I’m selling items, but it isn’t like ebay listings where everything is tracked for you. That’s one of the reasons I love the app, it almost feels like ebay to me, keeping track of items I have for sale and items I’ve already sold and need to remove the posts. Thanks cPro! You saved me time and money.
I just relocated from living with my parents to going to school across the country. The city I moved to is a large college town and I wanted to find some furniture and household items for my new apartment, since dragging all my things from my childhood along would probably cost more than just replacing it. I feel bad for my parents who have to live with all my old stuff now 😉 My friends recommended craigslist to find some cheap and used items to furnish the place. I have never used craigslist for anything, but it came highly recommended by some of my new neighbors as a source for the items I was looking to acquire. I tried the website and wasn't very pleased, so I came up with the idea to find an app to help me. I downloaded a few and ended up using cpro the most. It was the easiest and straight forward to learn and navigate through. I enjoy the front end and it made it VERY easy to browse for furniture based on my surroundings using the map locations. I could filter my searches so I didn't see all the random junk people are trying to get rid of and find exactly what I needed. Props to the cpro makers! It is a great app and extremely helpful in my case.
Angry - nag messages in paid app.
Crashes consistently now with late 2015 update.
Update: No i'm not a developer of a rival app (as above commenter says). I sincerely doubt anyone likes the spammy nag messages to upgrade to a different app especially after paying for and happily using the previous version, which was the best craigslist app, but is now functions as a free app with a marketing message. Please find another way to market your other app rather than a nag message and lots of people will like it again, because it is a great app!
Used the previous version all the time. But I am annoyed with this new upgrade - should an app that you actually paid for keep nagging you multiple times while using it to update again to the 'plus' version? And in this plus version you will need to make in-app purchase of credits to recieve push messages. This is BAD. I'm not against the developer making money but he is willfully devaluing this app with this scheme. Also, the new design is not needed it was fine before.
I bought it this summer because it was the best craigslist iphone app, and it was, but until this annoying nag upgrade message is gone, it's one star. This developer needs to hear from others who object to the in-app spam. Don't buy his other stuff. Seriously disappointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 4.36
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Escargot Studios, LLC
- © Escargot Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$2.99