DAILY for Craigslist (Free Version) - Mobile Shopping & Classifieds App
By Lifelike Apps, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Officially licensed Craigslist app**
Bring Craigslist to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with this one great app!
***** 5/5 - MACLIFE compares various Craigslist apps and concludes "This one is no contest. Not even close. Craigslist by Lifelike Apps blows the competition out of the water with a low cost, universal app that is just drop dead gorgeous and easy to use, with features we love and an implementation second to none. We adore the app's retro throwback design plus the ability to cross things off and circle ads we like..."
***** 5/5 - The Appzine affirms "Daily For Craigslist is the end all, be all Craigslist app... it is hard to see why anyone would use any other app for Craigslist."
***** 5/5 - MakeUseOf.com compares several Craigslist apps and declares "Craigslist by Lifelike Apps is hands-down the best looking of the bunch, its iBooks-esque approach and newspaper design is eye catching and pleasant to read."
Craigslist turns your device into a realistic newspaper classifieds section: It combines the enjoyable experience of reading a real newspaper with the convenience of your device's menus, filters, personalization, etc. The screenshots below speak for themselves.
- Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Automatically sync your favourites and saved searches between devices using iCloud
- Post to Craigslist directly from the app
- Use your iPhone or iPad 2 camera to add photos to your postings or add photos from your photo library
- Manage your Craigslist ads - Even use multiple Craigslist accounts
BEAUTIFUL AND FUN TO USE:
- Realistic newspaper rendition of Craigslist's full content
- The new iPhone user interface takes advantage of the iPhone 4 Retina display
- Looks great in both landscape and portrait modes
- Smart display feature reformats listings to be more readable and consistent looking
SMART LOCATION FEATURE:
- It locates you automatically and displays all the Craigslist categories available for your location.
- You can also set your location manually as well as view and save other Craigslist locations.
SMART SEARCH AND FILTERING:
- Save your frequent searches and recall them with one tap
- Search multiple location at once
EASY-TO-USE FAVORITES FEATURE:
- Easily add any listing to your favorites by just circling an ad with your finger
- View all your favorites at any time
HANDY TOOLS & MULTI-TOUCH GESTURES:
- Cross-off unwanted ads with a Z finger gesture
- View the location of any posting on a map
- Easily reply to any Craigslist ad without leaving the app
- Forward interesting ads to your friends
- Tap any image in a listing to view all the listing's images in gallery view
- Pinch-and-zoom interface to zoom listing details in and out
Get this Free version of Daily for Craigslist now and join millions of happy users. If you want unlimited favorites, unlimited saved searches and no ads, get the paid version for ONLY $0.99!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
- We've already added ALL the features you requested to date in this latest version. Have more ideas on how to make this app even better? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206
* Resolved a number of critical crashes
Thank you for all your feedback, reported via the Contact Us form
Great app - ads are frustrating.
I love this Craigslist app. In many ways, this app is easier and less complicated to use than the PC "Desktop" CL site. It allows me to reply to ads, via iMessage or Mail, with a simple tap. It also allows me to post ads using just my phone... Excellent!
Overall, this app is awesome - one of my favorite, and most-used. I have only deducted one star because the sponsored ads on the free version are very near to the "back" button, and appear at random; this causes many unintentional taps. When I scroll up after reading the CL post, I go for the back button, and the sponsored ad literally jumps up under my finger! Very annoying. I suspect this is to annoy the user into buying the paid version... Why not just let the ad be there all the time, instead of appearing at random?
Ads make the app very annoying
Things I like are the ability to star things you like, and to filter search criteria easily. Things that really hit the nerve are the constant adjustments of the list you are looking at to accommodate the ads. I hate the relentless stupid ads. Put them in like other companies do: tastefully not annoyingly, and move the back button somewhere far from the popping ads. I have constantly accidentally opened the stupid ads (which shoots me over to safari web browser) and I still don't know what the ad is for because I refuse to look because I'm annoyed!! Did I mention I hate the ads?!? Yeah. I just took off two more stars for that
Works great. Able to search multiple areas at once, make contact and everything. Only issue, is when on cell data, once you get too far down into the lists it'll roll you back up to where it's loading at. Still good enough to receive 5 stars in my book.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 07, 2015
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lifelike Apps, Inc
- © Lifelike Apps, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.